PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Maradona's "hand Of God" shirt

To be auctioned.
Estimated value £4m!!!! Wtf!!

I bet @Ando60 wishes he'd kept his hat trick shirt now.. it would have paid for a Maccy D's
Have you ever seen my hat trick ? Dreadful red and white quarters !!

You would be mad if you found it………. Never mind bought it !

Just one question.
Why?
I'm a big sports fan but even if I was worth stupid money I wouldn't be paying £7m for used a football shirt. I wouldn’t pay it for a brand new one.
Investment, maybe? The longer it's kept, I imagine the more it becomes worth?

Just one question.
Why?
I'm a big sports fan but even if I was worth stupid money I wouldn't be paying £7m for used a football shirt. I wouldn’t pay it for a brand new one.
Because another idiot with more money than sense will come around in 5 years time and take it off their hands for double that.

I heard that the shirts were picked up from a sports shop in Mexico. Did they need a change of kit and had to find an option-last minute?
Makes the shirt completely unique I guess. But 7m worth of unique? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I heard that the shirts were picked up from a sports shop in Mexico. Did they need a change of kit and had to find an option-last minute?
Makes the shirt completely unique I guess. But 7m worth of unique? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
Yes, the players said the original kit worn in earlier rounds were too hot so someone rushed out and bought a set of blue shirts made from lighter material.

Just one question.
Why?
It's all relative. Assume the buyer can afford to pay 7m without batting an eyelid. Probably pocket change to them. Things lose all sorts of normal intrinsic value when money is no object.