PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Marcus Rashford and the curious case of the PR Team/online abuse

I didn't say there weren't lines. The right to cause offence has to be allowed. The right to threaten harm or to threaten to kill somebody, that's never allowed. There's a difference.
I agree totally. But going back to my original example. A person has the right to call someone fat and ugly. That's not a threat or inciting harm. Yet the result can be just as extreme if the person on the receiving end harms themselves. That's the blurred lines aspect and where the context should always come into play. Every case should be looked at under its own merit.

E6WNDr3XIAcLBCB

Shit pen, it happens, move on.

I don't know why anybody was shocked that England lost on penalties.
The game could've been won long before, but Southgate shit his arse and made bizarre subs.
Saka wasn't a great choice, but Henderson? Christ, what was the point of him. An hour of headless chickening along with some passes straight out of play.
I've seen that somewhere before, oh yeah. In Russia against Croatia.

Any arseholes sending racist stuff to those lads were already arseholes. The penalty is just an excuse for them.

If anything, losing is a blessing in disguise as it takes away any chance for fat bozo and not so Priti to claim any credit.

The England team calling them out and refusing an audience with them is hilarious.

3667B362-8808-46DE-98C6-BC779533E1BD.png

Rashfords PR now being outed by his own fans. Look at the account and emails for clarification.

Seems the racial slurs and vandalism on his mural was actually made up and a PR stunt to get him on the news and the sympathy card out.

Now in papers Rashford is leaving Roc Nation. Probably had enough of it himself
Yeah saw that yesterday. Although wonder if there might be a twist to it:

"Rashford has worked closely with Kelly Hogarth, Roc Nation’s vice-president of strategy and communications, and she too is expected to leave the company."

Doing something together?

Does it really matter whether he wrote them himself, paid Donald Duck to do it or has a PR firm doing it for him? Whatever is written is his thoughts, how he feels, what he wants to say - he wouldn’t put his name to it if it wasn’t.

As for the idea he invested huge amounts of his time into helping to feed children and shaming the government to enhance his own image - words fail me.

Does it really matter whether he wrote them himself, paid Donald Duck to do it or has a PR firm doing it for him? Whatever is written is his thoughts, how he feels, what he wants to say - he wouldn’t put his name to it if it wasn’t.

As for the idea he invested huge amounts of his time into helping to feed children and shaming the government to enhance his own image - words fail me.
He/his team are using racism as a PR stunt.

You don’t see the problem in that?

He/his team are using racism as a PR stunt.

You don’t see the problem in that?
What? He received racist tweets, messages, whatever and he responded to them. What’s he supposed to do, sit back and take it? Ignore it and put his fingers in his ears whilst humming very loudly and hoping it goes away?

Not sure what that means.

Its quite apparent its a PR stunt to draw yet more media to Rashford and his damaged mural.

If you’re suggesting its race baiting i disagree.
What it means is that Twitter and the virtuous Britain hating mob immediately jumped on the graffiti as racist and made the story blow out of all proportions. So much so a crowd whipped up by far left agitators turned up at the mural and held a vigil of sorts.

But the graffiti wasn’t even racist.

What it means is that Twitter and the virtuous Britain hating mob immediately jumped on the graffiti as racist and made the story blow out of all proportions. So much so a crowd whipped up by far left agitators turned up at the mural and held a vigil of sorts.

But the graffiti wasn’t even racist.
The graffiti was labelled as racist as a PR stunt to draw more attention to Rashford and sympathy towards him.

Just look through some of the tributes, you’d think the bloke died. Instead he literally just missed a penalty.

Just saw Saka has been given the freedom of his town. Joke. Rewarding a player for missing a do or die penalty, not scoring, missing.

Along with knighting Southgate for bottling 3 tournaments in a row, could well be the reason we’ve won fuck all for 55 years.

"officers are examining CCTV and forensic evidence from the spray paint used". What utter nonsense. It wasn't even racist, it was just some angry idiots doing what they do. Never, ever heard of the Police analysing spray paint graffiti before. Very silly and very worrying. Marcus Rashford is now in danger of becoming a living saint which if he doesn't watch out, is going to seriously damage his career.