Marcus Rashford and the curious case of the PR Team/online abuse

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Not sure how to react to this, whilst the racist abuse is absolutely disgusting and any one found to be doing it should be dealt with accordingly, the British media announced to the world that racist abuse had been sprayed on to this wall. Now it turns out it wasn't racist at all, and given it's origins, possibly not even written by an England fan.

https://www.balls.ie/uncategorized/behold-the-greatest-phrase-in-irish-sport-shite-in-a-bucket-23166

Still not a nice thing to happen to anyone, but the media love a good story, can't see many of them retracting their headlines and making sure the facts are correct though........
or the retraction will appear on Page 29 of the metro newspaper.........

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Rashford has enabled a lot of good things to happen over the last 18 months but he needs to be careful on the football front... Im not too sure that he will be at Man Utd much longer and i can see him ending up at Everton, West Ham, Leeds... someone of that ilk

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Rashford has enabled a lot of good things to happen over the last 18 months but he needs to be careful on the football front... Im not too sure that he will be at Man Utd much longer and i can see him ending up at Everton, West Ham, Leeds... someone of that ilk
It’s a really difficult one is this
And I have no real idea where I am on it
As an example Tom Daly - his career very quickly became about lots further than diving and his diving maybe sufffered