PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Marcus Rashford and the curious case of the PR Team/online abuse

quick word of advice.

What youre now doing is verging on trolling, its something the mods, correctly, will only put with for so long.
Whats trolling? Stating facts you don’t agree with?

Just because I view something differently to yourself or others doesn’t mean it’s trolling.

Marcus is probably a top bloke, but if you think he wrote that, or did any other the other wonderful stuff that he’s apprently done then problems with yourself.

No coincidence he starts feeding hungry kids the second he signs for a new agency in Rocnation, his girlfriend is a PR guru, and he’s mates with former PR spin doctor of the Sun newspaper, Neil Ashton.

Just because I view something differently to yourself or others doesn’t mean it’s trolling.

Marcus is probably a top bloke, but if you think he wrote that, or did any other the other wonderful stuff that he’s apprently done then problems with yourself.

No coincidence he starts feeding hungry kids the second he signs for a new agency in Rocnation, his girlfriend is a PR guru, and he’s mates with former PR spin doctor of the Sun newspaper, Neil
What facts? You have absolutely no idea what you are on about. There are many reasons there are racists in this country and one of them is people like you making excuses for them.

Yes he did campaign for free school meals or was that an imposter dressing up as him. I can get the interview up for you if you like.
Maybe it was his girl friend dressed up as him.

People call you out for what you are
And you don’t like it. What is almost as bad as racists are people who incite racists - media, politicians and people like yourself.

Repeating the same thing over and over again and positing controversial things is trolling. Apologies if the truth hurts.

No coincidence he starts feeding hungry kids the second he signs for a new agency in Rocnation, his girlfriend is a PR guru, and he’s mates with former PR spin doctor of the Sun newspaper, Neil Ashton.

Have a day off for fucks sake you complete bell end.

Rashford earns a fortune, far too much in my opinion and I'm sure you agree but he's used his position to try and do some good for young people that used to be in his position.

So what if his girlfriend is a PR guru? So what if people around him like said girlfriend have encouraged him?

quick word of advice.

What youre now doing is verging on trolling, its something the mods, correctly, will only put with for so long.
I said after the Germany game that they should have been banned on here. Their posts have been trolling for far too long now.

What facts? You have absolutely no idea what you are on about. There are many reasons there are racists in this country and one of them is people like you making excuses for them.
Show me one post where Im making excuses for racists?

I fucking detest racism.

What am i saying that’s trolling, just so i know?

Not rating Harry Kane?
Not rating Gareth Southgate as a manager?
Praising Marcus’ world class PR team?

I have valid points on all of the above. If some of you don’t like it then its a tad unfortunate.

Show me one post where Im making excuses for racists?

I fucking detest racism.

Because you criticise his PR team rather than the racists. It’s deflection. See your post below. People who detest racisim start off by mentioning how vile and disgusting it is but you don’t. You start going off about people’s PR team as if they are the scum and not the racists.

A person who really detests racisim doesn’t even mention his PR team.
View attachment 4180

PR bandwagon is out now. Must have borrowed Rashfords PR team. Wouldn’t have been hearing about this if we won.

Second to the point, our fans are an absolute embarrassment. The behaviour yesterday was toe curlingly embarrassing. Blokes sniffing cocaine in front of children, absolute mob mentality. Police were equally as bad. Absolutely 0 control.

Then lose, and go online and racially abuse the black players. I agree about the social media, just sad we only see these bandwagons about jt when a game is lost, not won.

What am i saying that’s trolling, just so i know?

Not rating Harry Kane?
Not rating Gareth Southgate as a manager?
Praising Marcus’ world class PR team?

I have valid points on all of the above. If some of you don’t like it then its a tad unfortunate.
You are just a WUM, just trying to get a reaction on here. Let me warn you, you are walking a very tight line at the moment so pull your neck in please.

Because you criticise his PR team rather than the racists. It’s deflection. See your post below. People who detest racisim start off by mentioning how vile and disgusting it is but you don’t. You start going off about people’s PR team as if they are the scum and not the racists.

A person who really detests racisim doesn’t even mention his PR team.
Because this sort of stuff wouldn’t be mentioned if we won, its a way of deflection. And if you think racism only exists when we lose Ive some bad news for you.

That is not me condoning racism, racism of any form is disgusting and vile, just saying it how i see it.

Honestly, give it a fucking rest now eh.

Because this sort of stuff wouldn’t be mentioned if we won, its a way of deflection. And if you think racism only exists when we lose Ive some bad news for you.

That is not me condoning racism, racism of any form is disgusting and vile, just saying it how i see it.

Deflection for what exactly? And by who?
We know we lost. It wasn’t the players or Southgate who brought our attention to the racisim it was Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. So what exactly are they deflecting for?

Would Rashford have been racially abused had he scored that penalty last night? No he wouldn’t. No I don’t think it only happens when we lose but there are certain times/incidents in games when it does happen.

What a man Marcus Rashford is.

Some lovely posts on there, but unfortunately the deranged fuckwits have found it.

1 guy posted something vile, I clicked on his profile and it's full of the most barbaric shite...... executions, murders, torture etc - immediately you're faced with a autoplay video of a man being butchered.

It's a young Asian lad from southern England... The guy has a couple of thousand followers, and he's sharing content like that, discussing and laughing at the videos with other Twitter users.... And Twitter are letting him get away with it?!?!

This is what we're all up against. What the fuck are these platforms playing at?

Would Rashford have been racially abused had he scored that penalty last night? No he wouldn’t. No I don’t think it only happens when we lose but there are certain times/incidents in games when it does happen.
I can assure you he would have been. Maybe just not as much.

Not arguing against you on this point anymore anyway.

Dont want to seem like Im defending racism when its absolutely disgusting. Least that bit we can agree on.

Some lovely posts on there, but unfortunately the deranged fuckwits have found it.

1 guy posted something vile, I clicked on his profile and it's full of the most barbaric shite...... executions, murders, torture etc - immediately you're faced with a autoplay video of a man being butchered.

It's a young Asian lad from southern England... The guy has a couple of thousand followers, and he's sharing content like that, discussing and laughing at the videos with other Twitter users.... And Twitter are letting him get away with it?!?!

This is what we're all up against. What the fuck are these platforms playing at?

They're absolutely useless. They're quick to quash meaningful discussion or when someone swears but do fuck all when it comes to genuine abuse.

I've seen incidences with one racist West Brom fan who trolled a former friend of his (including disgustingly creating a fake Twitter account pretending to be his former mate's daughter). He trolled him to such an extent, his former mate was having a breakdown. Twitter did fuck all although he's eventually been banned for offences but is free to re-register.

Now and again there are some positives to social media but on the whole, it's a cesspit.