Marcus Rashford

OP
Nobber

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
I guess that sums it up really.

Youre not in the slightest bit offended about the 25 quid of taxpayers money going to the obscenely wealthy instead of the kids but someone challenging the so called Whataboutery of another poster triggered you.

amazing.
He will go quiet now for a while or just post a laughing emoji as he can’t defend it.

Korol

Football Expert
Patron
I guess that sums it up really.

Youre not in the slightest bit offended about the 25 quid of taxpayers money going to the obscenely wealthy instead of the kids but someone challenging the so called Whataboutery of another poster triggered you.

amazing.
You would be correct in saying I’m not offended but incorrect in saying the cringey use of the word ‘whataboutery’ has triggered me.

The package is nothing short of a disgrace but I will not lose sleep over it and neither will you.

Amazing.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
You would be correct in saying I’m not offended but incorrect in saying the cringey use of the word ‘whataboutery’ has triggered me.

The package is nothing short of a disgrace but I will not lose sleep over it and neither will you.

Amazing.
True is that, I'm still having sleepless nights about Saturdays performance at the moment 🤨

OP
Nobber

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron

Amazing.
You don’t give a shit. It won’t make one jot of difference to you so next voting day you’ll vote for these wankers again.....while children starve.

Fuck em.

Bobbage

4th Choice Keeper
Patron

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
Oops it appears that the contents of these pathetic 'hampers' actually met government standards. Dreadful. Still doing not bad in the polls though the tories.

Slight ammendment -they didn't quite meet government standards-the 'hampers' were a tin of ham, litre of milk and a tin of sweetcorn short.😠

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Slight ammendment -they didn't quite meet government standards-the 'hampers' were a tin of ham, litre of milk and a tin of sweetcorn short.😠
One thing that fucked me off was there was a company who supply to schools interviewd by the BBC the day before this broke saying they were going to have to throw away gallons and gallons of milk and waste pallets full of food.

Why the hell were they not utilising these suppliers and their potential waste?

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
One thing that fucked me off was there was a company who supply to schools interviewd by the BBC the day before this broke saying they were going to have to throw away gallons and gallons of milk and waste pallets full of food.

Why the hell were they not utilising these suppliers and their potential waste?
Perhaps shows that they were actually following the guidelines? Put too much in the parcels at the start then the recipient's will expect at least the same every time. It is about the bottom line. The bastards are just guilty of getting caught-government and the scammer companies.

pneveg

Forum Patron
Patron
These free school meals are to feed the children not the whole family. Seen posts today about last nights news. Interviewed a woman with immaculate nails The lastest Amazon dot, A expensive Cappuccino machine in her modern kitchen. Feed your kids instead of buying the latest gadgets