Masters 2017

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
He's +3 after 8 holes.....

As I said, has no chance.
I'm not a mass of knowledge when it comes to golf. My friend is very sweet on Martin Kaymer, I had a look at his record and it's nothing short of horrific at Augusta. I decided against it. I'll tune into some highlights later.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
As I said, has no chance.
I'm not a mass of knowledge when it comes to golf. My friend is very sweet on Martin Kaymer, I had a look at his record and it's nothing short of horrific at Augusta. I decided against it. I'll tune into some highlights later.

Difficult to call. Dustin Johnson won't win of that I am certain....he's had to withdraw thro injury

OP
Sports Lawyer

Sports Lawyer

Youth Team
Put a tenner altogether on Rose, Garcia, Schwartzel and Oostenhazin all at £1.25 ew

Good Old Sergio. Had him myself at 35/1 too. Due about £50 back.

Gutted about Hoffman, McIlroy and Fowler though. At one stage they were all practically top 5 which would have given me plenty back even at each way odds.

ashtonwhite

First Team
Good Old Sergio. Had him myself at 35/1 too. Due about £50 back.

Gutted about Hoffman, McIlroy and Fowler though. At one stage they were all practically top 5 which would have given me plenty back even at each way odds.

You made profit that's the most important thing - I got nearly £96 back for the three - I got Garcia at 40/1, Rose 25/1 and Schwartzel at 66/1 - good weekend with my National pay out aswell

ashtonwhite

First Team
I did Jason Day, Rickie Fowler and Tommy Fleetwood.......... No returns for me !!

Fowler's last round was poor - he relies too much on his excellent putting - I didn't expect anything great from Day as his Mum is not well - Fleetwood is a local lad - maybe that's why you backed him - he has done well recently winning a decent tournament but needs more quality at the Masters playing with the best