PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Masters 2017

He's +3 after 8 holes.....

As I said, has no chance.
I'm not a mass of knowledge when it comes to golf. My friend is very sweet on Martin Kaymer, I had a look at his record and it's nothing short of horrific at Augusta. I decided against it. I'll tune into some highlights later.

As I said, has no chance.
I'm not a mass of knowledge when it comes to golf. My friend is very sweet on Martin Kaymer, I had a look at his record and it's nothing short of horrific at Augusta. I decided against it. I'll tune into some highlights later.

Difficult to call. Dustin Johnson won't win of that I am certain....he's had to withdraw thro injury

Put a tenner altogether on Rose, Garcia, Schwartzel and Oostenhazin all at £1.25 ew

Good Old Sergio. Had him myself at 35/1 too. Due about £50 back.

Gutted about Hoffman, McIlroy and Fowler though. At one stage they were all practically top 5 which would have given me plenty back even at each way odds.

I did Jason Day, Rickie Fowler and Tommy Fleetwood.......... No returns for me !!

Good Old Sergio. Had him myself at 35/1 too. Due about £50 back.

Gutted about Hoffman, McIlroy and Fowler though. At one stage they were all practically top 5 which would have given me plenty back even at each way odds.

You made profit that's the most important thing - I got nearly £96 back for the three - I got Garcia at 40/1, Rose 25/1 and Schwartzel at 66/1 - good weekend with my National pay out aswell

I did Jason Day, Rickie Fowler and Tommy Fleetwood.......... No returns for me !!

Fowler's last round was poor - he relies too much on his excellent putting - I didn't expect anything great from Day as his Mum is not well - Fleetwood is a local lad - maybe that's why you backed him - he has done well recently winning a decent tournament but needs more quality at the Masters playing with the best