Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1200px-AFC_Bournemouth_%282013%29.svg.png
1880badge.png

AFC Bournemouth v Preston North End
Wednesday 3rd November 2021 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Sky Sports Red Button or Ifollow
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I'm already feeling jealous of the pictures I've seen of the lads on the 6 hour train journeys with 24 cans of lager to get them prepared to sit through this game.

There's no chance I can manage that many cans between finishing work and and kick off

york white

Advisor to the Owner
Just got a feeling that something odd could happen tonight and we will get some luck. Something like an early red for them. I hate going into games thinking we will definitely lose so am clutching to a huge slice of luck in our favour.

Realistic

usual liker
Patron
Their last ten games: Won 9. Just a goalless draw with Peterborough spoiling their perfect ten.

Our best hope is that they have a problem playing against teams beginning with ’P’
So nothing to lose, easiest of team talks. (Frankie) "These Southern (softy) millionaires think they've already won, what dee yee have tae say aboot that, lads" (well, something like that)

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Just got a feeling that something odd could happen tonight and we will get some luck. Something like an early red for them. I hate going into games thinking we will definitely lose so am clutching to a huge slice of luck in our favour.

My gut feeling is that we'll actually put in a performance tonight.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
So nothing to lose, easiest of team talks. (Frankie) "These Southern (softy) millionaires think they've already won, what dee yee have tae say aboot that, lads" (well, something like that)

I think you might have accidentally put your finger on the problem. Maybe he needs an interpreter to help communicate with the players... like Bielsa does.

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
The seafront at Bournemouth is gorgeous and the pier is proper olde worlde... Take the time to visit and have some chips on the front if you get time. This games a free hit.. Not expecting owt so cant be disappointed.

SMURF

Advisor to the Owner
Love Bournemouth as a place, and will hopefully get to a game there someday but too far for a night match. You have to wonder how that flamin computer decides to make such long distance fixtures so many times for night matches. Stops a lot of away fans from being able to support their team.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Love Bournemouth as a place, and will hopefully get to a game there someday but too far for a night match. You have to wonder how that flamin computer decides to make such long distance fixtures so many times for night matches. Stops a lot of away fans from being able to support their team.
Speaking to a mate who’s a Bournemouth fan and their away trip to Middlesboro just before Christmas is a midday kick off now. Pretty much impossible for an away day unless you drive yourself overnight. The sky impact is properly impacting on fans. Shameless really