Match Day - AFC Bournemouth v PNE - 03/11/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

simo

Advisor to the Owner
Anyone interested- one of those “EFL Hits” 15 minute programmes on Sky Football Channel will show highlights of last night’s match at 9.45pm. Presumably extended highlights.
Another plug for NowTV (I'm starting to sound like an employee now...), they have on demand highlights for all championship games, usually 12 mins or so, stay up about a week after the game. I normally take a look although I didn't bother with the lashers one.

Pretty good, you get to see a bit more than just the standard 2-3 mins ifollow and sky provide on youtube.

We've come a fair way since you had to remember to record granada goals extra, sky are quite bad but not all bad!

twickerspne

Manager
These sort of comments annoy the hell out of me, and this kind of attitude is why we've never, and will never ever make it to the Premier League. We should not be contemplating selling Riis, we should be looking to find him a proper strike partner in January who can provide the additional goals we need that Maguire has consistently failed to provide....After years of looking for a proven goal scorer and a real strike threat, the first thing we talk about is how much we'll get when we sell him....FFS! For once lets see some intent and some serious ambition....
Agree with this… a decent strike partner- and North End will be a potent strike force

Bhagwan H

Forum Patron
Patron
These sort of comments annoy the hell out of me, and this kind of attitude is why we've never, and will never ever make it to the Premier League. We should not be contemplating selling Riis, we should be looking to find him a proper strike partner in January who can provide the additional goals we need that Maguire has consistently failed to provide....After years of looking for a proven goal scorer and a real strike threat, the first thing we talk about is how much we'll get when we sell him....FFS! For once lets see some intent and some serious ambition....
Why is that? I’m a realist. What a load of codswallop. I wouldn’t want Riis to leave but on current evidence someone higher up the pyramid might just think he’s a gem that could be polished a little further.

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Patron
Another plug for NowTV (I'm starting to sound like an employee now...), they have on demand highlights for all championship games, usually 12 mins or so, stay up about a week after the game. I normally take a look although I didn't bother with the lashers one.

Pretty good, you get to see a bit more than just the standard 2-3 mins ifollow and sky provide on youtube.

We've come a fair way since you had to remember to record granada goals extra, sky are quite bad but not all bad!
Or Endsleigh League Extra. The good old days @7.20 in, with our old friend E W Welsby.