PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Just got home.

Absolutely gutless performance from every player in a white shirt today. No passion, no desire tactically inept. Half the time we couldn't even pass it 5 yards. Our only decent chance of the game is fluffed wide.

Browne should be stripped of the captaincy. Not because of today but for the last 6-12 months of being completely anonymous.

Would say frankie had been out thought but he has constantly set up the same way no matter how badly we play or get beat.

Thanks frankie but it's time to pack your bags. Obviously not got a clue at how to sort us out
Whilst I agree with many of your comments you sometimes have to take your hat off to the opposition.
Apart from the start of the second half when we came out with guns blazing 10/15 minutes the Lashers bossed the game and looked comfortable on the ball.
On the whole we were disappointing. 😔

I see his point on this because let's face it, Blackpool didn't actually do all that much but that's the thing. What they showed today is literally the absolute minimal it takes to beat us and unfortunately all that is show up and do the basics of basics right.

Make chances and they have a chance of scoring. Lucky or not, shit game or not. We didn't create enough and haven't for ages.

Whilst I agree with many of your comments you sometimes have to take your hat off to the opposition.
Apart from the start of the second half when we came out with guns blazing 10/15 minutes the Lashers bossed the game and looked comfortable on the ball.
On the whole disappointing. 😔
They knew exactly what they needed to do to beat us. Blackpool really weren't anything special. They just did the basics. Passed the ball well, moved for it and showed some desire to get stuck in.

All things we have been missing for large parts of the season

How on earth has it come to this? Only 6 years ago Blackpool were an absolute basket case of a club, whereas we were, supposedly, on the up - back in the Championship and being told that the Premier League was our aim. Since then of course, Blackpool ended up with another relegation and the Oystons seemed intent on destroying the club to spite their critics.

Somehow, they managed to claw their way back to League 1 and after finally getting the Oystons out, going into receivership and being taken over, they're back in the Championship and look in much better shape than us.

The sad truth is, instead of heading to the PL, we have steadily gone backwards. Whoever is ultimately responsible for that is a matter of opinion, and probably a discussion for another day, but there's no escaping the fact that the club has been run in a shambolic fashion for too long - and we are finally paying the price for that.

Being realistic, we are in danger of getting into a relegation battle. Fair play to Frankie but we need an experienced Head Coach.
We are not going to get an experienced top championship coach ( though it could be said we had that with Neal)
I know Robbie Fowler is itching for a chance to prove himself at championship level, done well in India and Australia, has a lot of passion , was rumoured to be interviewed after Neal left....So why not, would certainly create a bit of a buzz!

Being realistic, we are in danger of getting into a relegation battle. Fair play to Frankie but we need an experienced Head Coach.
We are not going to get an experienced top championship coach ( though it could be said we had that with Neal)
I know Robbie Fowler is itching for a chance to prove himself at championship level, done well in India and Australia, has a lot of passion , was rumoured to be interviewed after Neal left....So why not, would certainly create a bit of a buzz!
Sorry, not for me. And no, I can't come up with anyone better🙄

Yet you claimed that you didn't want to open the Barky argument again. Agenda driven nonsense.

Let's focus on the real issues:
  1. Future ownership and direction.
  2. Director of Football, Recruitment and Dead pigeons.
  3. Manager / Coach.
Yawn. Ok enjoy your little win.

Well in off to shit pool tomorrow from Lancaster with the Mrs and lads for a gaming expo Ughhh

Think I may need to remove the car sticker and air freshener
Ffs

Donkey basdards!!!!

There is no passion or want in the team
No local lads no love for the crest
Things need to happen now!!
We are a joke
Tell me what's good at Deepdale now?

Blackpool ‘who get battered everywhere they go’ are now in a joint playoff position, with an actual manager, unbelievable fans and players who actually give a fuck.
Maybe this will stop the town end singing about them for a week or two.
Maybe we should change the lyrics to "we only play for 10 minutes in games, everywhere we go"

Here's the clip:

Not listening just more waffle saying absolutely buggar all. We are utter, utter shite nothing else to say but that. i hope the lot of them have the miserable weekend they have inflicted on us. I was going to go to Bournemouth but I’m not wasting the money on them they aren't worth it at 1% of the price. I’m thoroughly cheesed off.

Just seen some photos on Facebook posted by the Preston Collective group…. Some of our fans didn’t cover themselves in glory today. Apparently before and after the game the police had to deal with a lot of drunken and yobbish behaviour and in the ground during the game they caused a lot of damage in both the men’s and women’s toilets..

On the whole we were disappointing. 😔
I’m not taking my hat of to anyone especially the lashers.

Hold on a moment which part of “ I don’t really want to be a manager “ did Risdale not understand when he appointed Wee Frankie ?? If a guy doesn’t really want something is he going to give his all ? Erm ...no. What an utter shambles our team have become, they look like they were thrown together on Friday night and just told to have a go and even have a go is beyond some of them. We are a very poor championship ship team who are in danger of becoming a poor league one team ☹️

Just seen some photos on Facebook posted by the Preston Collective group…. Some of our fans didn’t cover themselves in glory today. Apparently before and after the game the police had to deal with a lot of drunken and yobbish behaviour and in the ground during the game they caused a lot of damage in both the men’s and women’s toilets..
Absolute bellends