Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

baysidepne

Living the dream
Patron
We get him and don't play him cus he doesn't work hard enough at tracking back and defending. Absolutely comical by AN
Played in all but 2 games from signing at the club until Neil's departure. Unused sub just once and missed other game through injury.

Played in just 2 games under Frankie for a total of 58 minutes, unused sub five times

Aitch

Forum Patron
Patron
I haven’t got the facts and figures that you probably have. However the headline there says he’s only been named in the starting line up 5 times out of a possible 17 since his loan commenced. Not sure how many of those AN was in charge for

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
I haven’t got the facts and figures that you probably have. However the headline there says he’s only been named in the starting line up 5 times out of a possible 17 since his loan commenced. Not sure how many of those AN was in charge for
In all, there were 19 matches that Gordon could have started in.

He started in 5 for AN, zero for Frankie.

As @baysidepne said, Frankie used Gordon as a sub for his first 2 games in charge (the 1-1 v Norwich and the 0-5 drubbing by Brentford), then we never saw him again.

Dreyfuss

Forum Patron
Patron
In all, there were 19 matches that Gordon could have started in.

He started in 5 for AN, zero for Frankie.

As @baysidepne said, Frankie used Gordon as a sub for his first 2 games in charge (the 1-1 v Norwich and the 0-5 drubbing by Brentford), then we never saw him again.
It felt like AN and Frankie would have both gladly never played him at all. We certainly didn't play to his strengths at any stage.

In the 11 games that he appeared in (5 starts & 6 sub apps) we scored just 7 goals. Gordon was actually on the field for 6 of those goals.

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
Was on Deepdale Saturday, i was sat with people who sit on the Town End, The Finney and Invincibles.. So a real mix of ages and attitudes. We all sat together and i think i can safely say that we all reacted the same way to the passage of play and poor display and performance.
So if that is the case then despite individual opinions on players and tactics we are surely united in our collective disappointment in the current set up and regime?

StevieNorthEnd

Safe Hands Cha
Patron
Was on Deepdale Saturday, i was sat with people who sit on the Town End, The Finney and Invincibles.. So a real mix of ages and attitudes. We all sat together and i think i can safely say that we all reacted the same way to the passage of play and poor display and performance.
So if that is the case then despite individual opinions on players and tactics we are surely united in our collective disappointment in the current set up and regime?
100%

Keeper1

Forum Patron
Patron

✅ 👍