PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

It must have been clever editing on YouTube Wisey…
It was a 20 minute video which showed them singing throughout …even the pre-match atmosphere was pretty lively.

They have even copied our “ jump around if you hate Blackpool “ song..
You wan't to have a few good things to say about our supporters your always putting us down we won't sell out rovers allocation we won't sell out liverpool game and how any PNE fan can watch the scum slagging us for 20 minutes your a disgrace. I honestly don't think your a nobber you more a knobhead.

I honestly heard a story a few years ago from a 100% genuine source, sorry i can't put the name on here or the exact story because its a bit personal to the subject but what final stand is saying i believe to have some credibility. All i will say is that the circumstances of the club have changed. Am willing to be shot down but if i am correct then i will be delighted and so will you lot.
I so hope you are right.

I have just watched a video on YouTube and I have to admit that the Blackpool fans yesterday were fantastic, what an atmosphere..

It reminded me of the good old days on our old standIng Town End….

I don’t think that we come anywhere near that at Deepdale….

It has got to be intimidating for the away team especially as the Preston supporters were stuck in a corner of the ground down the side and never got the opportunity to generate the same level of noise.
They were quiet until they scored, we even sang “is this a library” at one point. It’s easy to be loud when you have something to sing about but, we were louder until they scored.

Unfortunately for me gally feels a complicit at the moment, he'll get the job until the end of the season imo that's the most likely outcome.
And you're right, sacking the manager will not look good on ridsdale and nobbers will be paying two former managers at the same time, dread to think how much that'll be costing.
We’re in big fucking trouble if he does!!

I have just watched a video on YouTube and I have to admit that the Blackpool fans yesterday were fantastic, what an atmosphere..

It has got to be intimidating for the away team especially as the Preston supporters were stuck in a corner of the ground down the side and never got the opportunity to generate the same level of noise.
Tbh

The boys and were boys when we were at morcambe in the mickey mouse trophy 🏆 had shit songs and all they wanted to do was cause hassle to the stewards most didn't watch the game just pissed about thinking they are a firm with stone island on and adidas gazelles on
Naaaaa
We need one voice a melay of noise from all
Everyone to get behind the team create an atmosphere
When were losing, just keep singe and drop that shite about EVERYWHERE WE GO FFS

we need to start again get new manager in and get behind them and hopefully we will and can
But it does look like we're in the shit for a, while now!!!!

You wan't to have a few good things to say about our supporters your always putting us down we won't sell out rovers allocation we won't sell out liverpool game and how any PNE fan can watch the scum slagging us for 20 minutes your a disgrace. I honestly don't think your a nobber you more a knobhead.
I’ve probably been to more North End games in my lifetime than you have had hot dinners…

right

Top and bottom is simple
Until the hierarch inject some money into a team and a good proven manager we are fucked
That's all
No excuses

Money spent well and a well versed manager

Until then we are where we are because as loro said on the news when Mr hemmings died
We owe no one
That's all well and good but lacks massive ambition
Simple business is to invest into a, proven product with the flow of cash set at zero in a specific direction is good financial sense
We keep the fans happy they buy tickets home and away they buy shirts they buy the lot down to pies and beer

A clock goes forward so does a good business

Tbh

The boys and were boys when we were at morcambe in the mickey mouse trophy 🏆 had shit songs and all they wanted to do was cause hassle to the stewards most didn't watch the game just pissed about thinking they are a firm with stone island on and adidas gazelles on
Naaaaa
We need one voice a melay of noise from all
Everyone to get behind the team create an atmosphere
When were losing, just keep singe and drop that shite about EVERYWHERE WE GO FFS

we need to start again get new manager in and get behind them and hopefully we will and can
But it does look like we're in the shit for a, while now!!!!
Yep, these are the pricks that have been slowly but surely growing in numbers since I'd say about half way through the Grayson era onwards. Most often seen at away games

Yep, these are the pricks that have been slowly but surely growing in numbers since I'd say about half way through the Grayson era onwards. Most often seen at away games
There will always be dicks
But organised and polished firms have a rotation like the nerazuri ultras at inter milan
Yes they are trouble but they have the songs the flags the walk
These have football factory and stone island casual bollocks
It's good to be unorthodox on an away day but WERE THE FUCKING GENTRY ON TWATY YOBS WITH TOP NOTS

There will always be dicks
But organised and polished firms have a rotation like the nerazuri ultras at inter milan
Yes they are trouble but they have the songs the flags the walk
These have football factory and stone island casual bollocks
It's good to be unorthodox on an away day but WERE THE FUCKING GENTRY ON TWATY YOBS WITH TOP NOTS
*NOT*

I'm genuinely amazed that some on here are kissing lasher ass because they made a bit of noise at a local derby...

You think Deepdale will be quiet when we play them later on in the season? Was it quiet last time we played them at home in the Tommy Clarke game?

Ps

We dofo need a FUCKING BIG FLAG bigger then that's shity embarrassing wank flag they had

What happened to the massive young john Billington had

Anyone know????

Bugger off Ando. I'm putting you on ignore until Christmas for posting this.

right

Top and bottom is simple
Until the hierarch inject some money into a team and a good proven manager we are fucked
That's all
No excuses

Money spent well and a well versed manager

Until then we are where we are because as loro said on the news when Mr hemmings died
We owe no one
That's all well and good but lacks massive ambition
Simple business is to invest into a, proven product with the flow of cash set at zero in a specific direction is good financial sense
We keep the fans happy they buy tickets home and away they buy shirts they buy the lot down to pies and beer

A clock goes forward so does a good business
The clocks go back next week though 😜👍

Just watching match of the day, Gordon playing class for Everton and goodison Park booed rafa when he was subbed off... couldn't get a game here. 🙄
Saw him at Old Trafford , didn’t really fathom it was him til he was subbed and announcer read his name out. He was class and shows how clueless the mgmt are.

Saw him at Old Trafford , didn’t really fathom it was him til he was subbed and announcer read his name out. He was class and shows how clueless the mgmt are.
We get him and don't play him cus he doesn't work hard enough at tracking back and defending. Absolutely comical by AN