PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - England v Croatia - 13/06/2021 - KO:14:00 - Group D

Very well done to them all. Thought the young Mings looked really exciting. There's something special about that lad, I feel, fingers crossed. Anyone else agree ?

Very well done to them all. Thought the young Mings looked really exciting. There's something special about that lad, I feel, fingers crossed. Anyone else agree ?

Defended well enough today, though was occasionally a little shaky on the ball. I'll be a bit more comfortable when Maguire is back.

Im not sure how many people realise just how long Southgate has been involved with a good number of these players.

Theyre a great group, with some genuine talent in there too.

Not read whole thread so not sure if it’s been said , but what a moronic question the bbc interviewer asked Sterling !

Not read whole thread so not sure if it’s been said , but what a moronic question the bbc interviewer asked Sterling !
The majority of them now are attention seeking clowns and rather than asking genuine questions they try and be Controversial.

Geoff Shreeves does it all the time on Sky, he’s the biggest cunt of them all.