Match Day - England v Denmark - 07/07/2021 - KO:20:00 - Semi Final

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
I think we can all be united in our disgust on this one.

Yes, disgusting. Absolutely abhorrent.

As was the Danish fans racist abuse of our players on social media. The worst I've ever seen.

Both sides have cunts.

We all know that football brings out the worst in people, so get yourself prepared for Sunday, I'm sure you won't be let down in your pursuit of stories about England fans being twats.

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
Yes, disgusting. Absolutely abhorrent.

As was the Danish fans racist abuse of our players on social media. The worst I've ever seen.

Both sides have cunts.

We all know that football brings out the worst in people, so get yourself prepared for Sunday, I'm sure you won't be let down in your pursuit of stories about England fans being twats.
Ok

OOOO3

Forum Patron
Patron
I was at Wembley on Wednesday and thought the atmosphere was amazing both inside and outside the ground. Sat with the Danish fans (only way I could get a ticket) and most of them were glad to get as far as they did and were in good spirits. Saw zero trouble other than the odd flare outside the ground.

My only two experiences of the new Wembley have both been very special and up there as my favourite two footballing experiences.

England deserved to win the game and other than a great free kick the Danes didn’t offer a great deal.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Having watched pretty much every game, every national anthem has been booed by the opposition.

As someone has said above, disrespectful yes, embarrassing no.

You could focus on the vast majority who didn't boo last night and the vast majority who sent well wishes to Denmark and Christian the other week.

I get bored of this constant bashing of England fans because of a few, which every club has, which every country has.

I was proud of our fans last night and delighted for the ones who have travelled all over the world who now have an opertunity to watch England win a final on home soil.

Let's put all that behind us JK.. and let Jonathan Pie have the last word :p:ROFLMAO: