PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - England v Denmark - 07/07/2021 - KO:20:00 - Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
matchdayengland.png
england badge.jpg 1200px-Dansk_boldspil_union_logo.svg.png
England v Denmark
7th July 2021 - KO:20:00
Uefa Euro 2020 -
Semi Final
London

Wembley

Stuart Pearse... His psycho reaction years ago is what needs showing our team...

If these doesn't get you in the mood for today, then you've got cloth ears...

Dear Mr. Daniels,

The Levellers might have at least gone to the trouble of using a flag of England in their video - the flag they use is an unpatriotic abomination!!! The horizontal arms of the cross are way way too thin.

Yours in disgust

Regardless

Dear Mr. Daniels,

The Levellers might have at least gone to the trouble of using a flag of England in their video - the flag they use is an unpatriotic abomination!!! The horizontal arms of the cross are way way too thin.

Yours in disgust

Regardless
Dear Mr Regardless

This isn't the official video, it was a fan made film with lovely images of England.

Yours, putting you right

JD

I've been surprised by the performances after drawing with the Jocks. I'm not used to it and because of that, even if we went out now, I'd still be very proud of them all. Never thought we'd beat the Germans in a knockout (done) just need to witness PNE go up (just once) now.

Fuck off Gareth you boring twat.

Worked well for us so far.
You might be on to something here

What a stupid team selection. Why not play your best players? Just asking to be negative and invite pressure

214049785_3905503839579255_8598367321850094675_n.jpg

I've been surprised by the performances after drawing with the Jocks. I'm not used to it and because of that, even if we went out now, I'd still be very proud of them all. Never thought we'd beat the Germans in a knockout (done) just need to witness PNE go up (just once) now.
Like many, I'd like to see two footballing events happen before I meet my maker. England to win a major tournament & PNE to get t0 the Premier League. It would be nice if both arrived like buses. I only wish I had the same belief in PNE that I do this current England squad.. COME ON ENGLAND !!

Status
Not open for further replies.