PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - England v Scotland - 18/06/2021 - KO:20:00 - Group D -

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
matchdayengland.png
england badge.jpg scotland.png
England v Scotland
Friday 18th June 2021 , Kick Off 8PM
Uefa Euro 2020
Group D
Wembley Stadium
London

C’mon England but I must bring up a very annoying point first before we batter them. We will have to listen to the Jocks blast out Flower of Scotland whilst we have to stick to God Save the Queen in case we upset anyone by asking to sing our own anthem.
We should be able to blast out Jerusalem with England’s green and pleasant lands and satanic mills with God Save the Queen left for Great Britain events such as the Olympics.....rant over ⚽️🍺😡

I have a free £5 bet on Kane @ 5/2 as 1st goalscorer.

3-1 England is my prediction, be 1-1 then we bag 2 in the last 20 to almost eliminate the jockos!! :D 🙏

A win first and foremost and then a really good win if possible.
Just sent my first teaser text of the day to a Jock asking her if she’d got PMT yet, (Pre Match Tension).

C’mon England but I must bring up a very annoying point first before we batter them. We will have to listen to the Jocks blast out Flower of Scotland whilst we have to stick to God Save the Queen in case we upset anyone by asking to sing our own anthem.
We should be able to blast out Jerusalem with England’s green and pleasant lands and satanic mills with God Save the Queen left for Great Britain events such as the Olympics.....rant over ⚽️🍺😡
Never got this singing about, "Jerusalem," as our national anthem! Id rather sing about the queen and thats bloody saying something.

I’ve heard Harry Kane, on his own, played against the entire Scotland squad, yesterday. He was winning 1-0, at half time but the game ended up a 1-1 draw. A pretty good effort given he got sent off, after 10 minutes!

Leaked line ups again, they were right last week.

Pickford

James
Stones
Maguire
Shaw

Phillips
Rice

Sterling
Mount
Grealish

Kane

In comes the worst player in the Premier League in Harry Maguire. Then we drop our best player for Jack fucking Grealish.

Even if we stat pad a victory, we’ll be bowing out in the last 16 if thats the team.

Pickford

James
Stones
Maguire
Shaw

Phillips
Rice

Sterling
Mount
Grealish

Kane

In comes the worst player in the Premier League in Harry Maguire. Then we drop our best player for Jack fucking Grealish.

Even if we stat pad a victory, we’ll be bowing out in the last 16 if thats the team.

No need for Phillips and Rice against Scotland, no matter how good they were against Croatia.

Stick Foden in for one of them two and I'd be happy with the team.

No need for Phillips and Rice against Scotland, no matter how good they were against Croatia.

Stick Foden in for one of them two and I'd be happy with the team.
You’d be happy with Harry Maguire? He’s literally the worst player in the Premier League and its not even close.

Pickford

James
Stones
Maguire
Shaw

Phillips
Rice

Sterling
Mount
Grealish

Kane

Decent side that to be fair, although I do feel Trippier is a little hard done by to not make the side. Id happily play him on the left again, Scotland offer 0 threat down their right.

Alls Im seeing on Twitter an all is ‘decent side’

Clueless the lot of them. Im not even going out now with that line up.

Ill be on here saying told you so when we get knocked out at some point via a Maguire disasterclass or Grealish being a set piece merchant.

Alls Im seeing on Twitter an all is ‘decent side’

Clueless the lot of them. Im not even going out now with that line up.

Ill be on here saying told you so when we get knocked out at some point via a Maguire disasterclass or Grealish being a set piece merchant.

I'll await the pissed up "hands up" post again.

I'll await the pissed up "hands up" post again.
Could win 10-0 i wont change my tune.

In fact i hope we do, so when people start gassing it they’ll come down crashing even harder when we lose later in the tournament

Totally spot on…. I love Jerusalem !!

The cricket team come out to it at the start of every days play !!