PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Huddersfield Town v PNE - 17/08/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1629131995320.png
1880badge.png

Huddersfield Town v Preston North End
Tuesday 17th August 2021 , Kick Off 7:45pm
Championship
Sky Sports Arena

Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

So midweek games are available on iFollow this season but not on red button, apart from when there are Champions League games on, but not the qualifying games because they don’t count.

Nice and easy to follow!

So midweek games are available on iFollow this season but not on red button, apart from when there are Champions League games on, but not the qualifying games because they don’t count.

Nice and easy to follow!

To be clear, this one is actually on Sky tonight though. Probably because it’s such an attractive game for the nation to watch - or maybe because Huddersfield’s ground is now catchily called the Sky Sports Arena.

Going out tonight.
Probably a good thing!
Don't want to spoil the Meal and Evening with Friends so i wont be doing updates.
I would like to come Home to a nice surprise though!

To be clear, this one is actually on Sky tonight though. Probably because it’s such an attractive game for the nation to watch - or maybe because Huddersfield’s ground is now catchily called the Sky Sports Arena.
I really wish you hadn't said that.

For the well-being of customers, Sky Bet has a button you can press to opt out for 24hrs, so that gambling addicts can force themselves to cool off. Maybe Sky Sports offer a a similar service?
It's the opposite for me. I now have no choice but to opt in. I thought, seeing as I can't go to the game, that I could have a lovely evening enjoying watching some drama or comedy telly. Now I'll be watching a shit drama full of black comedy.

Be a shit game, huff and puff and our puff will rag us a 0-1 away win.

Torn between Sinclair or Lindsay for the goal.

Watch us win 0-4 away now playing some footy where we all think "Where the fuck did THAT come from?".
I'm amazed that you think we can keep a clean sheet at the minute.

It's the opposite for me. I now have no choice but to opt in. I thought, seeing as I can't go to the game, that I could have a lovely evening enjoying watching some drama or comedy telly. Now I'll be watching a shit drama full of black comedy.
I think i've already guessed the ending. :poop:

It’ll be a dull 90 minutes but i reckon we’ll pick up the 3 points, Huddersfield are tripe.