The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron

1593796501541.png

Huddersfield Town v Preston North End
Saturday 4th July 2020 , Kick Off 3PM
Championship
Match Preview: From The Finney -
An independent, fan-run website on Preston North End.

Last edited:

Barrington Horne

First Team
Morning everyone. I’m staying ridiculously positive as always, going for a PNE single goal win.
This original fixture was early April around my birthday and we had 11 of us planning to go on the train and have a few beers in Manchester before and after the game. Front room with my son and daughter today!

Would love to get some positivity and a buzz going again for remaining weeks of the season.
Message to players and manager.......come on let’s have a go!

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
I really hope that we can illustrate today that we have some fight, hope and positivity left in us. Let's show that we haven't completely thrown the towel in. I'd hate to see Huddersfield more up for it than we are.

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
Not that good with sky and stuff. Can you get today’s game on the red button. I ask as I struggle seeing a bit with my iPad

diggerb

Forum Patron
Patron
The weathers not doing me any favours, absolutely desperate to find something to drag me away from watching what will be another boring lack lustre capitulation !!!!!

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Huddersfield v Preston NE
Ok, I woke up this morning and thought nah! But my Partner brought in a Crate of Buds (24 for a Tenner in the Farm shop) and I thought I can do this. So COYW lets do this, lets at least finish the season on a high.

Baldygit

Forum Patron
Patron
Overcast and warm over here at moment with a bit of a breeze. Good conditions for football played on the ground rather than up in the air.

Bit miffed as a friend who has a box at Huddersfield had offered me a place

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Not that good with sky and stuff. Can you get today’s game on the red button. I ask as I struggle seeing a bit with my iPad
Surely, an iPad on your lap isn’t much different, relatively, to a tv 6 feet away? Unless, of course, you have one of those ultra modern cinema sized TVs. If it’s a smart tv, then you should be able to watch I follow on it.

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
Surely, an iPad on your lap isn’t much different, relatively, to a tv 6 feet away? Unless, of course, you have one of those ultra modern cinema sized TVs. If it’s a smart tv, then you should be able to watch I follow on it.
Old smart tv and can’t seem to get ifollow
IPad is ok but I do prefer to watch on the tv