PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Leeds Utd v PNE - 26/12/19 KO:17:15 (Boxing Day) - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
index.php

image.php
1880badge.png

Leeds United V Preston North End
Thursday 26th December (Boxing Day) , Kick Off 5:15pm - Championship
All links to streaming sites will be deleted.
VOTE FOR YOUR PNE PLAYER OF THE DECADE
Match Preview: From The Finney -
An independent, fan-run website covering all things Preston North End.

Last edited:
I think it’s worth taking a moment to realise where we are right now. Challenging at the top end, best position and chance of progressing for over a decade and a team that is getting stronger in terms of injuries. Our Manager is exactly the right person we would want right now at this stage. Put all these bits together and there is plenty to be thankful for for.
So today is a big marker for PNE. Can we mix it with the best when it really matters? Will our star players who many rightly say are PL bound stand up and be counted? Will AN match or overcome his Leeds counterpart and prove he can deliver in what is a huge game for us?
Good luck guys, we are all rooting for you today COYW

I'm never confident about getting anything from a game against Leeds. Something negative always happens.

We either don't turn up and get pasted, a red card, pen to them, controversial decision in their favour, concede a late consequential goal etc.

3-0 Leeds

It’s going to be a game dominated by Leeds - Hernandez or no Hernandez. We will most likely look to hit on the break - although I hope we don’t set up to sit too deep...PNE just cannot do that.

My hope is that we tend to score goals on the counter, when teams come at us. We tend to struggle more when we have the lions share of possession but run out of ideas or forget our shooting boots (eg. Cardiff away).
COYW! Any sort of points result vs Leeds would be great & continue the push on top 2

I'm never confident about getting anything from a game against Leeds. Something negative always happens.

We either don't turn up and get pasted, a red card, pen to them, controversial decision in their favour, concede a late consequential goal etc.

3-0 Leeds

Agree mate.

Pains me to say it but they’re a quality side and I don’t think we have enough to get anything there.

Where's the positivity? We can win this!!!

7/1 on Sky has to be worth a punt.

3-0 Leeds

I really hope we're both wrong, but if I was a betting man.....

Unbelievable!!

Was lucky enough to be there though I wasn’t thinking that at half time.

Me and my cousin went on the coach instead of driving there for a change.

Had I been in my car, I’d have been gone at 4-1 for sure!!
I tried to leave at half time at that match but the steward wouldn't open the gate for me

Going to town for this, expecting everywhere to be showing the bastard Man United game though, with North End stuck on in the corner.