PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Luton Town v PNE - 20/06/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Realistically, Luton don't have much to play for, but they won't see it like that. They'll be fighting for their Championship lives so it's going to be tough.

But, we have the better team and I think we'll nick it with a cheeky 1-0. 😁

Realistically, Luton don't have much to play for, but they won't see it like that. They'll be fighting for their Championship lives so it's going to be tough.

But, we have the better team and I think we'll nick it with a cheeky 1-0. 😁
I'm thinking 1-0 as Neil's first two seasons we won our first games 1-0.

This is the best chance of playing in the top league that we've had in years, in fact it maybe the best chance for many years to come, especially with our top players futures with us up in the air, we need to capitalise on this & make sure we do it, we're a match for ANYONE in this league at our best and our best is now needed. If we were to win our 12th game from the restart this season then we are there 🤞. Do it for us lads, COYW. 👍😷

The normal excitement and trepidation of match day is now compounded by the other big question - will iFollow handle the numbers. It’s just one other factor outside our match day control.

tension! Come on you whites!

The normal excitement and trepidation of match day is now compounded by the other big question - will iFollow handle the numbers. It’s just one other factor outside our match day control.

tension! Come on you whites!

We all know ifollow wont work, I'm looking forward to the forum meltdown this afternoon as much as anything.

Luton Town (3pm) Preston NE
Thats my Set up. 4 have Twitter, 2 have betting sites, 1 have youtube, 1 has Sky Sports, 1 BBC, 1 Facebook, 1 live Stream (when available) 1 settings and 1 code. And the middle one is this matchday thread 😂 The others are random

kfZQx3PF_o.png

Well done to both clubs for getting themselves set for this end of season.
North End has a tasty carrot to chase. Motivation wise, I just can't see how Luton players, deep down, will be up for this.

Well done to both clubs for getting themselves set for this end of season.
North End has a tasty carrot to chase. Motivation wise, I just can't see how Luton players, deep down, will be up for this.
Have they bean relegated ? maybe a win will give them a shout who knows.