PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Luton Town v PNE - 20/06/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Luton Town (3pm) Preston NE

Championship is back underway, Middlesbrough/ Swansea kick off First

kfZQx3PF_o.png

Mbuemo confirmed as Brentford’s positive case. Big player for them, hopefully hinders them slightly

Hmmm, it's not like you to be staying in regardless.
I wear my pants when I go out now Sid, ever since that chihuahua stood on my foreskin. Proper sore that was.

Luton Town (3pm) Preston NE

And the First goal goes to Swansea
Middlesbrough 0-1 Swansea*

Middlesbrough 0-2 Swansea*

Swansea now level on points with us. Brewster scores both their goals. Pity we didn't get the lad has he seems to be a really talented striker. He has now got 6 in 11 games for Swansea.

Swansea now level on points with us. Brewster scores both their goals. Pity we didn't get the lad has he seems to be a really talented striker. He has now got 6 in 11 games for Swansea.
He is a bit of a knob though.... I remember his celebration in front of the Town End when he made it 1-1 this season.

arrogant bugger.....

3-0 to Swansea... if they score a couple more, we will be out of the play offs before we kick off !!