Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1200px-Middlesbrough_FC_crest.svg.png
1880badge.png

Middlesbrough v Preston North End
Tuesday 23rd November 2021 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Last edited:

BallyPNE

President of the Juvhel Tsoumou fan club
Patron
Hope we get tanked and Frankie gets potted. This is seriously what being a north end fan for me has come to

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
Normally pay the tenner on these matches for ifollow cos the quality is better, but cba tonight. I’ll just watch it on the red button. Turn it off guilt free then

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
We've won once there in 10 years, and that was v 10 men.

Frankie will be wanting to get back to those halcyon days when all he could do was get a boring draw.

But I think more important will be a performance that doesn't completely suck.

Warton PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
Never been so downbeat about a North End game.

Would be interesting to see how many people actually want us to get done tonight so Frankie gets popped.

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Not got Sky Sports any more so won't be watching. Might listen to RL if I can be bothered.

Seems strange to kind of want us to lose so we might stand a chance of a change but that's what it has come to.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
Was gutted a few weeks ago when I found out I was away in Newport tonight and couldn't go to Boro. Not quite as gutted anymore but good luck to everyone travelling. Let's hope we get 3 points. The sacking of FM at some point soon is inevitable but we need the points.
Totally agree. I never want us to lose, but suffice to say if we do and it finally forces a change then i won't be disappointed at all.

Final Stand

Forum Patron
Patron
We've won once there in 10 years, and that was v 10 men.

Frankie will be wanting to get back to those halcyon days when all he could do was get a boring draw.

But I think more important will be a performance that doesn't completely suck.

Pre-match talk, will be the Bournemouth away video, Frankies finest hour, so you can forget about watching the first half.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Boro at evens to win tonight,bookies are giving money away at that price.

Evens sounds about right to me - and no way in the world that I want anything but a win. And again, I feel that there could be a reaction tonight.

Wilder is a good manager who may well improve them, but he stated that his players adapted well to his new system on Saturday (a home draw) - so if he’s making changes, it could be good to catch them whilst they are in transition.

A key loanee (can’t remember his name) also likely out tonight.

A fair chance we’ll improve and get something tonight.