Match Day - Nottingham Forest v PNE - 06/11/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

But that's why it's a squad game.

The only changes we made were due to injuries. We didn't utilise our squad at all.

True but our squad is shit. The only change we could make in midfield is ledson who is average at best. At right back we have no one.

The only attacking players we had on the bench was Sinclair or Maguire - one is 32/33 and the other one was injured.

People are wondering why we keep on picking the same team most weeks. The answer is obvious. Ridsdale has fucked us fans over. The attacking quality in this squad is shocking (riis aside.)

Would just like to add our first 11 is actually pretty decent but 1 or two injuries and a solid championship team turns into one that would struggle in league 1.

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
My view is that our squad is thin on quality. Good starting 11 and subs but struggle beyond that. Evident when Bauer went off we looked woeful without a strong replacement.

True but our squad is shit. The only change we could make in midfield is ledson who is average at best. At right back we have no one.

The only attacking players we had on the bench was Sinclair or Maguire - one is 32/33 and the other one was injured.

People are wondering why we keep on picking the same team most weeks. The answer is obvious. Ridsdale has fucked us fans over. The attacking quality in this squad is shocking (riis aside.)

Would just like to add our first 11 is actually pretty decent but 1 or two injuries and a solid championship team turns into one that would struggle in league 1.

I know ! My tongue was wedged firmly in cheek.

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
I know ! My tongue was wedged firmly in cheek.
I can't actually think of a way of improving on this on our budget. But I think we've got 10 points from our last 6 games since the last international break. The 2 defeats smarted for sure and have highlighted our frailties but 3 good wins also have shown that on our day we're not bad. Against strong opposition, under the circumstances, is it all that bad?