PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Nottingham Forest v PNE - 06/11/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

Nottingham_Forest_logo.png
1880badge.png

Nottingham Forest v Preston North End
Saturday 6th November 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Sky Sports Red Button or Ifollow
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Last edited:
Winnable game this but they’ve had a days extra rest than us and didn’t have the physical strain of holding on against Bournemouth

Can’t predict this one

Two days off... Not really fair that after the long trip to Bournemouth and a hard fought game. Now another away game... Could adversely affect the performance.
Hoping for the best. Stay safe travelling gentry....
Alternatively, most managers say they want to get right back out there after a good win.

Fitness levels against a likely possession based side could be the difference though.

Looking forward to this one. Always a good away trip. Go and pay homage to “Old Big Ed’s” statue, great balti pies and lots of booing when “Mull of Kintyre” drifts over the loudspeaker. Come on you Whites.

Alternatively, most managers say they want to get right back out there after a good win.

Fitness levels against a likely possession based side could be the difference though.
I don't think fitness levels should be an issue really, however, the way people keep banging on about it, you have to wonder why they don't just revert to how it used to be, as in nearly all midweek games were played on a Tuesday night. Tuesday-sarurday, no whinging, no issues, same for everybody. That would be too easy though wouldn't it?!
Sky to blame for the majority of all this shit for me

I had to return my ticket for this one yesterday because still not well, I’m gutted. Will have to make do with radio and honey and lemon. I’m not sure about this game to be honest because I think Forest have an unfair advantage in terms of rest time between games. Having said that, we are on a roll and the players will be wanting to go into the International break in good form. All I can say is COYW.

Only been Forest once.....The infamous Barry Knight game where I was chucked off just after they equalised.

Not feeling confident today but then again, I never do.

A win would be unbelievable but I’d snatch a point right now.

4 points from the last 2 games would be 👌🏻👌🏻

I had to return my ticket for this one yesterday because still not well, I’m gutted. Will have to make do with radio and honey and lemon. I’m not sure about this game to be honest because I think Forest have an unfair advantage in terms of rest time between games. Having said that, we are on a roll and the players will be wanting to go into the International break in good form. All I can say is COYW.
Hope you feel better soon Joan.

Stay on the MDT, Joan; I'll give you all the updates and game analysis you're likely to need 😉.

Get well quick 😘.

Chuck a bit of scotch in there as well Joan - makes things miles better!

I'm gutted too Joan, this is one of my favourite away games and I've picked this week to go away on holiday :rolleyes:....so shall be listening

I hope he doesn’t go unchanged, we need some fresh legs for this.
Feels a bit daft to move Sepp from CB to accommodate, Storey, but with Olosunde out it’s either that or keep Barky there

The only other obvious areas to freshen up are up front and in the 10