PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Nottingham Forest v PNE - 08/05/21 - KO:12:30 - Championship (Gentry Day)

Bayliss doesn't look any shitter than any of the other players we've seen this season, I'd like to see him play more for sure but just shows how difficult it is at the moment with this squad

Championship 20-21 Game 46
Forest 1-0 PNE

*Blackburn 2-1 Birmingham
*Coventry 2-0 Millwall

Currently
Rotherham
------------------
Derby
Wycombe
Wednesday

Shit me dick, this commentator hasn't got a clue who any of our players are has he! 😂
It’s dreadful. Ormerod hasn’t got a clue, or just decides to call them something else. Other guy isn’t any better

Not seen any of the game but going off the stats, they’ve had 10 goal attempts to our 2, it would seem that our lads are well and truly in holiday mode.

Really Hope the other results stay as they are but I can see Derby beating Wednesday.

Wednesday fortunate to be level and offering no attacking threat.

Championship 20-21 Game 46
Forest 1-0 PNE

Half time

Currently
Rotherham
------------------
Derby
Wycombe
Wednesday

It’s dreadful. Ormerod hasn’t got a clue, or just decides to call them something else. Other guy isn’t any better

Genuinely how can you be a championship commentator and not know who Anthony Knockaert is?

“Did he sign from PSG?” Christ