PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Plastics v Preston North End - 12/02/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Me too.

Not happy leaving Sinclair, Riis and Molumby on bench and missing Gordon.

Come on let’s not be silly. Evans did more on Saturday than Riis has done in the past three months. Not saying Riis is a bad player but at the moment he isn’t doing enough.

Molumby is a weird one but we are replacing him with DJ so it’s hardly making us weaker.

The gordan injury doesn’t help things. The big one for me is storey. That really does weaken us. So I’m hoping Armstrong has one of his quieter days.

I’m only watching because i have Sky.

Anyone paying a tenner tonight needs their head reading.

My thoughts entirely.

I probably would’ve waited to see the team & now I’ve seen it close the laptop.

Hopefully I’ll be proven wrong, won’t be the first time.

Would prefer to see Johnson than Molumby in the ten role, the latter isn't creative at all bar the odd run from deep.

Rest of the team, fuck knows, this squad is poor.

Storey starting makes me sad.

Nervous. Already was.

I think 3 CBs makes sense, personally. Storey over VDB is a surprise though.

Surprised at Ledson over Molumby but glad to see DJ back in, presumably at 10.

Woild have gone with Riis over Barky, but we're likely playing on the counter, and the need for that pace is understandable.

The only thing that would worry me more about having Storey in the back 3 would be having rafferty there as well