PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Barnsley - 1/05/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I think the Palace Shield cricket season started on April 17th....

I just had a quick peep at their website and it definitely says that there are cup games on the weekend of May 9th but whether BAE/EE are at home i dont know.......
Cheers. I’ll keep an eye out

We’ve been playing 5–3-2 but there’s really no need for it today and Frankie should have Cunningham/SVDB pushing right up into a 3-5-2.....if he’s sticks to 5 at the back it will say a lot about what we may see if he gets the job full time.
It also turns into a 5-4-1 a lot during the games.

Iversen
Storey - Lindsay - Hughes
VdB - Whiteman - Ledson - Greg
Browne
Barky - Evans
Good to see Barky back up front. Let's hope he shows the form there he did 2 weeks t

It would be nice if Rotherham could take some points off them today....
Want Rotherham to win for 2_reasons, the plastics and WRDC.

Game 45
PNE - Barnsley

I, PNE and PNE ONLINE supports #EnoughisEnough Campaign.
Sports stands United against Racism and abuse in ALL forms online and in Stadiums.

Is that an 11 man defence? Hope you’re feeling better this week.

A little, Big Seizure on Wednesday and can't remember Tuesday, which has got the GP and Hospital listening. But apart from that I am good. Avoid Stress they said. So here I am on Matchday thread PMSL

Hey JD, good job i didnt take your bet about us getting relegated - i would be sat here in a Lashers shirt now and banned from the forum for 1 month :D
Yeah, you big wuss, I noticed that you didn't reply properly that day!! 😂