Match Day - PNE v Birmingham City - 18/07/20 - KO15:00 - Championship

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
He’s not going anywhere, but fail to win any of the next 2, particularly today, some serious questions will be asked of Neil.

lasherbasher

Forum Patron
Patron
As ever, looking forward to a game with optimism and enthusiasm. It’s kept me coming back for more for decades. It’s probably the same phenomena as women giving birth a second or third time. They have this innate ability (so I’m told) to blank out the pain of the previous experience. Although watching us sometimes must be like having twins.

Roll on kick off

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
An obvious 4-0 pummeling of Birmingham now that any serious hope of top six has been blown followed by a 2-0 win at Bristol.😡

jamesOB

Advisor to the Owner
I’d like to see 3 at the back again today, but with less reservations about attacking. We’ve been near the top all season, yet it still doesn’t feel like teams are scared to play us. They should be, we shouldn’t be playing to nullify them

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
So, if we beat Brum and Cardiff, Millwall and Swansea all lose, we're still in it!

I might put a cheeky £5 on it. 😂

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Might just catch some of the 2nd half, I fully expect us to win today.

Too much to expect entertainment so just the 3 points will do.

ChuckD

Manager
It’s rare to come up against a team with a worse record than us post lockdown. And we think we’ve got problems.

Baldygit

Forum Patron
Patron
Maguire won't get a hat trick today - he will score 4 or 5 by halftime then the wife will wake me up from my match induced nap. Ah well we can all dream :)

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
We will win today, Mboro will beat Cardiff and Swansea will lose to Brizzle, whilst QPR will stuff Millwall.

Cardiff will only manage draw against Hull next week so its down to a shoot out between us and Brizzle on Wednesday

Get your accys on it everyone :)

york white

Manager
Some plum jobs may be coming up in the next few weeks so I imagine Neil will still see the last 2 games as must not lose rather than must win. There won't be any experimenting with players and formations and I expect today to be a 0-0, see if we can sneak a 1-0.