PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Birmingham City - 18/07/20 - KO15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
index.php

1880badge.png
H_Birmingham_1024x1024.png
Preston North End v Birmingham City

Saturday 18th July 2020 , Kick Off 3PM
Championship

He’s not going anywhere, but fail to win any of the next 2, particularly today, some serious questions will be asked of Neil.

As ever, looking forward to a game with optimism and enthusiasm. It’s kept me coming back for more for decades. It’s probably the same phenomena as women giving birth a second or third time. They have this innate ability (so I’m told) to blank out the pain of the previous experience. Although watching us sometimes must be like having twins.

Roll on kick off

I’d like to see 3 at the back again today, but with less reservations about attacking. We’ve been near the top all season, yet it still doesn’t feel like teams are scared to play us. They should be, we shouldn’t be playing to nullify them

So, if we beat Brum and Cardiff, Millwall and Swansea all lose, we're still in it!

I might put a cheeky £5 on it. 😂

Might just catch some of the 2nd half, I fully expect us to win today.

Too much to expect entertainment so just the 3 points will do.

It’s rare to come up against a team with a worse record than us post lockdown. And we think we’ve got problems.

Maguire won't get a hat trick today - he will score 4 or 5 by halftime then the wife will wake me up from my match induced nap. Ah well we can all dream :)

We will win today, Mboro will beat Cardiff and Swansea will lose to Brizzle, whilst QPR will stuff Millwall.

Cardiff will only manage draw against Hull next week so its down to a shoot out between us and Brizzle on Wednesday

Get your accys on it everyone :)

Some plum jobs may be coming up in the next few weeks so I imagine Neil will still see the last 2 games as must not lose rather than must win. There won't be any experimenting with players and formations and I expect today to be a 0-0, see if we can sneak a 1-0.