Patron

Preston North End v Cardiff City
Sunday 18th October 2020 , Kick Off 12PM
Championship
Match Preview: From The Finney

StevieB

Forum Patron
Patron
Just been listening to Jakes interview with PR on 'From the Finney', well worth a listen if you've missed it, some very positive answers from PR and I especially liked his comment about our only worry is whether we beat Cardiff this weekend.
Of course we will Peter as 'We are Preston North End'!;)

Chartley

Forum Patron
Patron
I see the Cardiff match today is live on Sky in the UK, which means it's not available on ifollow videostream here in Germany. Does anyone know if it's available on ifollow video elsewhere in the world?

Wembley1964

Forum Patron
Patron

Preston North End v Cardiff City
Sunday 18th October 2020 , Kick Off 12PM
Championship
Match Preview: From The Finney
Sorry to bother you, and it’s probably been mentioned before, is it not possible to get an iFollow video pass if the game is being shown on Sky? If so, what are the alternative options to view the game apart from going to a pub?

Pne_Gaz

Manager
Been struggling without my asthma reliever inhaler since Thursday and will be till tomorrow so ima be pretty po'd if we don't put on a good display today, that being said I am confident today and think we could put on a real show if we do turn up for once after an International break

ben damph

Forum Patron
Patron
I see the Cardiff match today is live on Sky in the UK, which means it's not available on ifollow videostream here in Germany. Does anyone know if it's available on ifollow video elsewhere in the world?

You can check on the PNE site - there's a "which matches can I watch" option on the ifollow drop down menu. It's organised by country.

sf

Advisor to the Owner
Not too confident of getting 3pts, Harris has done some very good business there and Harry Wilson is a ridiculous signing.

These direct sides with a giant up top are also the games when Ben Davies' weaknesses become apparent, need Bauer to step up today.

Hoping we can grab that early goal, we're very good in winning positions and this is the sort of organised side who can frustrate you and hurt you on the counter.

Mr. M

First Team
First goal is crucial today - we need a fast start against a good Cardiff side. A bit of "game management" will be integral today for us to get on top. Just please don't concede a free kick within 25 yards direct at goal early on.... 🙏

Reactions: sf

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Not too confident of getting 3pts, Harris has done some very good business there and Harry Wilson is a ridiculous signing.

These direct sides with a giant up top are also the games when Ben Davies' weaknesses become apparent, need Bauer to step up today.

Hoping we can grab that early goal, we're very good in winning positions and this is the sort of organised side who can frustrate you and hurt you on the counter.

He‘s obviously a fantastic player at our level but i can only presume they have banked on financial fair play not being an issue this season - as it surely won’t without gate I come to assess. If the figures are to be believed, it will cost around £4 million for at most 41 league matches.

His signing, and others like it, is one of the reasons top division clubs are stalling on financial help.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
He’s a very gifted player, but he was helped by the derby team in terms of space

A lot of his contributions are from set plays, he’s not the most athletic winger. Like gally

Mr. M

First Team
We have our own threats too - hoping for more electric football from us ala 4 goals in 17 minutes against Brentford style please COYW :)