PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Cardiff City - 18/10/20 - KO:12:00 - Championship

Strong Cardiff team.

Second half performance lads not first

EkmmSdVXIAAXJ2a

Ekmlv33XIAAFYZQ

Opposition line up

Nothing too spectacular in that side but no noticeable weaknesses either.

Maybe would have had Barky in the side to test out Cunningham’s fitness, hasn’t played much football at all over the last 3 years

Good team this lot and a proper top end Championship tester, although last week was to be fair but a very different style to combat.

3 points would be a brilliant result.

I have made the mistake that I guess we all do from time to time. I have imagined what the table looks like with an extra 3 points SO much, it’s going to be a shock if we pick up anything less 😁

Hey lads, and ladies (and Raefil). I’m sick of keep having to say this but here goes. If any of you find a stream for this game you mustn’t send it to me via pm. It’s against the law and more importantly the forum rules. So under no circumstances must you pm me a link.

Any link that’s showing the game.

Thanks

Nobs 👍🏻

A sensible team which rewards those who played at Brentford. Potts deserves the nod over Barky and DJ hasn’t played for a while. Riis to be integrated gradually.

Hey lads, and ladies (and Raefil). I’m sick of keep having to say this but here goes. If any of you find a stream for this game you mustn’t send it to me via pm. It’s against the law and more importantly the forum rules. So under no circumstances must you pm me a link.

Any link that’s showing the game.

Thanks

Nobs 👍🏻
I will hazard a guess that a NOW TV Pass for the day is cheaper than the £10 iFollow charge?

Usually quite high scoring games v Bluebirds...remember a 6 nil er few years ago at Deepest . Seani starts today . Thought Browne was out with legargy 😷.. Riis on in 2nd half again ...Need another Brentford 2nd half performance in our 1st half today please

You don’t see any weakness ? I’ll name one... Maguire...
As long as he’s played out wide instead of playing off someone like stockley .. he’s a waste .. he does his best work , scoring goals, in the box ..

You don’t see any weakness ? I’ll name one... Maguire...
As long as he’s played out wide instead of playing off someone like stockley .. he’s a waste .. he does his best work , scoring goals, in the box ..
Erm? Scored last game not playing off someone or playing out wide