PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Cardiff City - 20/11/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1880badge.png
1200px-Cardiff_City_crest.svg.png

Preston North End v Cardiff City
Saturday 20th November 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Yay.... Another match day dawns.... Hope Riis can grab a couple... Desperately need points to climb table. Coyw

Can’t believe we’re unbeaten at home, yet I can only think of two games at most I’ve enjoyed watching

Thought for sure we must’ve lost some. Anyway, someone mentioned Cardiff play out from the back, which should suit us, providing we don’t come back with our usual post-break lethargy. Which we shouldn’t, given most of the players have been on holiday again, so they should all be fresh

Can’t believe we’re unbeaten at home, yet I can only think of two games at most I’ve enjoyed watching

Thought for sure we must’ve lost some. Anyway, someone mentioned Cardiff play out from the back, which should suit us, providing we don’t come back with our usual post-break lethargy. Which we shouldn’t, given most of the players have been on holiday again, so they should all be fresh
You're right, we lost v Hull.

Missed a couple of home games this season, the only 1 I can say I enjoyed was Swansea.

Will be on today. This is the kind of game we should be winning.

Missed a couple of home games this season, the only 1 I can say I enjoyed was Swansea.

Will be on today. This is the kind of game we should be winning.
Swansea and half of the game against Coventry

Fancy a win today, dont have the best record after international breaks in the past seasons, but they havent been the best team recently, so a decent chance for 3 points. COYW

Cardiff are the only team in the Championship that hasn’t scored a first half goal away from home this season. Infact their first half record is scored 0 but conceded 8. In the first hour of their away games they’ve scored 3 and conceded 14 but that improves dramatically in the last half hour of away games, scoring 7 and conceding only 3.

I think it’s pretty obvious how we should approach this game.😉

Cardiff are the only team in the Championship that hasn’t scored a first half goal away from home this season. Infact their first half record is scored 0 but conceded 8. In the first hour of their away games they’ve scored 3 and conceded 14 but that improves dramatically in the last half hour of away games, scoring 7 and conceding only 3.

Sacked McCarthy end of October then drew with Stoke after being 3-0 down, lost narrrowly to QPR and then beat Huddersfield. New manager in, maybe they've turned a corner.

Yep, keep it tight for an hour, give nothing away.
:LOL: