PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Coventry City - 20/10/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Really need a result tonight and hopefully the team give us a response from Saturday. Plenty of time for an inquest after the game if it’s needed.

I'd be happy with a 1-1 draw and a passionate performance tonight.

Think I might stick twenty on to soften the blow, did the same when we played Leeds when it was obvious we were gonna get dicked and in all honesty it did ease the pain a bit.
Can fully see their wing backs pushing ours back for the majority of the game and sadly their forwards not being as wasteful as Derby's.
And if we draw you'll suffer a double whammy.

It does, but isn't it a sad state of affairs when one has to bet against one's own team to get anything out of the game.
It's more than that jc , tragic is a word that fits but what do yo do when your hope is gone, last Saturday I could'nt wait for the ref to blow for full time so I could get out of there and get in the bloody pub!

Please just don't play Ryan Ledson. And not because I don't want him suspended for the Lashers game; rather because he isn't good.

Championship Game 13
Deepdale

PNE 0-0 Coventry

Team News
2 Changes Ledson and Barkhuizen drops out, Whiteman and Sinclair come in.
FCKQSmsWQAAUwZQ

Coventry
FCKQa2SXIAMpbYU

Need Evans back soon, at least we won a few when it was just hoofball upto him and playing for throw ins.

Throw Lindsay up top so he's nowhere near out own box.