PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Derby County - 16/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1880badge.png
FBura-gWEBY1uKb
1200px-Derby_County_crest.svg.png

Preston North End v Derby County
Saturday 16th October 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

If we've sold 20000 tickets, will all these be included in the official attendance? Or does it go on how many actually click through the turnstiles? Just wondering, in case a few have bought a ticket but then don't go on.

Interesting comments from Brian O’Neil on the weekend warm up

Not been to deepdale as much the last few seasons as he found the football on offer “boring”

Hope the lads channel the emotions well today and get the win for trev , three points would be really helpful right now too

Interesting comments from Brian O’Neil on the weekend warm up

Not been to deepdale as much the last few seasons as he found the football on offer “boring”

Hope the lads channel the emotions well today and get the win for trev , three points would be really helpful right now too
Well if he thinks it’s any better nowadays he’ll be in for a surprise when he sees all we do is lump it up for Riis to chase for 90 minutes

Hope to fuck we aren't going to play with two 10's with Maguire out. If either Murphy or Sinclair don't start the game alongside Riis I'd be hugely disappointed (but not surprised) with McAvoy.

Hope to fuck we aren't going to play with two 10's with Maguire out. If either Murphy or Sinclair don't start the game alongside Riis I'd be hugely disappointed (but not surprised) with McAvoy.
Probably more likely to see Murphy than Sinclair given Sinclair can’t even get off the bench

Possibility we see Barky who by all accounts did well in the bounce games, if he’s back to full fitness. If I was to bet though, I reckon it’ll be Potts next to Riis

As someone said on Twitter today will be Special to celebrate Trev but as he says which I agree with we need 3 points only 3 points of drop let's get the win for us and for trev as I said yesterday 2-1 win

I'm gutted to be missing this, but I'll be be thinking of Uncle of Trev and saying my own private farewell. I'm hoping SSN will have some decent coverage so will put it on record.

Oh, and one other thing...

COYYAG (yellow and green).

Derby may be at bottom end but their performances so far are more befitting a top 6 side. Don't think it's going to be easy. Still winnable with the squad we have.

Hats off to you all today and to Trev. Great effort which is uniting fans and the club as a whole. Its days like today that I'm gutted to live at the wrong end of the country.

Here's to a fitting tribute to Trevor by getting 3 points and fans showing class.

Hope today goes well for all Nobbers, whether in attendance or not. Also, hope that Trev’s family feel that we have done them (and him) proud.

On a different note, has anyone started queuing up for their half time pint yet? Had a sleepless night thinking about the issues that a huge crowd will create refreshment-wise.

Well if he thinks it’s any better nowadays he’ll be in for a surprise when he sees all we do is lump it up for Riis to chase for 90 minutes
It’s fucking 10 times better than the shite Neil was serving up.