PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Fulham - 27/11/21 - KO:12:30pm - Championship

Well deserved point we are always better when breaking play up higher up the pitch , first half an hour same old crap .
But once we started to get at Fulham the game changed . Browne back to form Rills played well McCann got better as the game went on all credit to Lindsay had a good game .
Ched needs to start instead of Maguire mr anonymous.

Good result and performance against Championship best side. Forget 1st half, Ched makes all the difference and lifts the team & crowd. Bit of a dodgy equaliser but will take it. Frankie's stay of execution continues 🙄

To award a free kick for hand ball, it has to be deliberate. It clearly wasn’t deliberate.
Maybe not but the Evans one was. With VAR both would have been called.
That said Robinson should have been off and the ref had amends later to give him a soft yellow.

Interesting how the whole team looked more aggressive once Evans came on - he seemed to give everyone the confidence to get stuck in and for it. Leading by example.
As I said earlier the lads a proper footballer, no nonsense just does the job in hand, causes problems and will always score goals , reminds me of Tony Ellis when he was at his best for us 👍

Looking at the table, to get 4 points in two games against the 2 runaway leaders is really something. 🙂
Needs to start doing it against the bottom of the table sides. Record against the top 10 is fine

Looking at the table, to get 4 points in two games against the 2 runaway leaders is really something. 🙂

Could have been 6 if we hadn’t sat to far back in the first half against Fulham and let them play.

Definitely no handball from this angle; it clearly shows Ched scoring with his left foot 😂

_121847722_ched.jpg

Would have taken a point before the game, we showed some good positivity and aggression and fighting spirit in the 2nd half especially after Ched Evans came on.
We need to build on this and show the same positivity, aggression and spirit from the start of games.

Here’s a first for the hallowed ground of Deepdale... if we stay in the championship we could be playing the richest club in the world next season 🤣🤣🤣

Great second half effort. Playing further up the pitch and less fearful of Fulham. Deserved something from the game even if it came off two hands to get there. Concern for Hughes and Barky. Not sure how long Bauer is out for either.

If Barky is out do we get to see Olosunde at long last at RWB? Cunningham at LCB for Hughes?

Will be interesting to see how we line for the game against Rovers - if the last two games say anything start Evans and play higher up the pitch!

A really good performance in that last hour., and a very well deserved point.

I have to confess that, having been a huge critic of Liam Lindsay, he had an excellent game today.

Riis also had a storming first 70 minutes or so. I think that, apart from the Whiteman pass over the top to him in the first half, he made all of his openings himself pretty much out of nothing.

Whiteman was the pick of the midfield players today and I think that we would be lost without him in this system.

Finally, Robinson should have seen red for that foul on Barky as he was out of control and endangered his opponent.

Maybe not but the Evans one was. With VAR both would have been called.
That said Robinson should have been off and the ref had amends later to give him a soft yellow.
It came off the top of his arm. I don’t think it was hand ball.