PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Hull City - 07/08/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1627300789642.png
Preston North End v Hull City
Saturday 7th August 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Join the Cash Prediction League today for a chance to win big and also support local charities.

Last edited:
don't forget to get there a little bit earlier for the presentation to Gally before the kick off

From the Lord himself.

Lord Edgimgton said:
Good morning matchgoers
sadly no match day thread to post on as yet but when it comes out @Jack Daniels transfer this post please
its been a long wait to see live football and for some I’m sure an extremely difficult 18 months, sadly I cannot be there today despite months of looking forward to that moment which is really galling but you have to pay the bills, I am in no doubt the feeling of the roar of the crowd when that whistle blows will be fantastic and for many a huge moment after a lot of anguish and emotional rollercoasters.
enjoy every minute today and make sure you give those around you a massive smile but maybe not a hug 😳
footballs back which means normal is knocking on the door if we continue to fight this horrible pandemic
have a great day today and let’s have a fantastic season.

Today is gonna be a great day no matter what the result it's just so good to be back inside Deepdale again today prediction 1-1 or hopefully 2-1 PNE

Good luck PNE and all the best to all the Nobbers attending for the first time in ages.

Let’s hope for a better start than usual and it will be great for the fans to actually see some of our players for the first time in the flesh.

Frankie would not have been my choice but I certainly hope he proves me wrong and I will be willing him to succeed.

COYW⚽️⚽️⚽️

I still get just as excited as ever for the start of a new season, despite not being able to go today.
Enjoy it if you’re able to be there and give them (and Gally) a cheer from me.

Good luck PNE and all the best to all the Nobbers attending for the first time in ages.

Let’s hope for a better start than usual and it will be great for the fans to actually see some of our players for the first time in the flesh.

Frankie would not have been my choice but I certainly hope he proves me wrong and I will be willing him to succeed.

COYW⚽️⚽️⚽️
Totally this.........

I said a 3-0 win on the prediction league about two weeks ago ( probably after a few glasses of Red ) but my head tells me that it will be 1-1

Hull will still be on a high after promotion from League 1...

Our direct tactics might be a little affected in this wind. Long throw in could be interesting

We know Wilks and Magennis can be a bit of a handful, what else have they got?

Honeyman reported injured...

We know Wilks and Magennis can be a bit of a handful, what else have they got?

Honeyman reported injured...
Callum Elder and Josh Emmanuel are meant to be a decent threat from full back. Brought in Randell Williams from Exeter, remains to be seen whether he’s up to the championship

They’ve also got Tom Eaves, all I can remember about him was that he was one of the poorest strikers I can remember playing against us. Which means he’ll score a hattrick

I mean, I want to see 4-0... but 1-1 could be more realistic