Match Day - PNE v Liverpool - 27/10/21 - KO:19:45 - League Cup 4th Round

Wisemen say

Forum Patron
Patron
Great night. Remember rolling up just before kick off. Couldn't believe how many nobbers were packed in that open away end. It was a proper party atmosphere. One lass even got her knockers out-not sure why. None of these things happen anymore-sadly.
What a great night that was, two car loads of us set off without tickets, could not get in the away end so bought tickets for the main stand.
Ended up being pelted with stones and coins celebrating North Ends goals and win.
Great celebrations in a pub in Ripon on the way home. 😃👍

ZeusHam

Advisor to the Owner

McCann’s performance was IMO, very very encouraging.

Agree about DJ’s inconsistency- he looked really good in his short appearance last night.

Rafferty was another to really impress me, given that he’s a back-up player with little game time this season.
DJ looked really good last night? Really?? Thought he was shocking & just jogged around, hardly touching the ball. Way off it at the moment, and I’m a big fan of his.

Impressed by Rafferty too, he’s no more of a liability than any of our other defenders from time to time, but he’s very solid for me without being hugely gifted on the ball.
Always gives 100% though.