PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Liverpool - 27/10/21 - KO:19:45 - League Cup 4th Round

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1880badge.png
1200px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Preston North End v Liverpool
Wednesday 27th October 2021 , Kick Off 7:45 PM
Sky Sports Football
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Last edited:
Well boys n girls.. Its "big" match day and for all those attending and looking forward to tonight i hope you all have a safe and enjoyable evening.
I have a ticket but for the first time since the 70s i wont be going on as I'm genuinely disengaged with the way the club is being run. Have a great time everyone no matter what the score.

Not attending or watching tonight , I’m as interested as the lads were on Saturday

Expecting an easy away win but would be typical north end to pull something out of the bag , then lose to Luton 🙈 shocking forecast for the day too

Looking forward to this. Yes form is not good and there is a real disconnect between fans and the club but these games don’t happen too often. There has been enough talk about the players not caring but if that is the case then should us supporters simply give up too or should we rise to the occasion and get behind the team from start to finish to show what real passion looks like. We have a full house, let’s give it a real go and see what happens. I can remember getting excited about a Sherpa Van tie at Hartlepool in the pissing down rain and could only dream of a tie against Liverpool. So do we wallow in self pity or dust ourselves down and show what a proud club we can be.

Should be up for this game but in truth it's barely crossed my mind. Fully expecting to get rolled over with a limp display as per every other time we've played a decent side in the cup in my lifetime.

Should be up for this game but in truth it's barely crossed my mind. Fully expecting to get rolled over with a limp display as per every other time we've played a decent side in the cup in my lifetim
No real feelings about North End tonight which is odd for a game against "one of the big boys".

I obviously hope we win as always but either way it makes little difference.

I still don't think those who make the decisions get it either sadly.

fookin ell theres some reet sulky PNE fans arent there?

Im looking forward to it, a complete escape from whats been happening in my life of late.

Nowt whatever to lose and should we pull off the highly unlikely how brilliant would that be.

COYW.
Hope everything moves positively in the personal life mate but there’s nothing positive on that pitch 😂

A red card, a penalty decision, a massive underestimation of our abilities by Liverpool - there's still a few ways we could cause an upset here.

Will be hopeful of that, but will lose interest as soon as we're out of the running, because I don't "ooo" and "aaah" over Prem players who turn up at Deepdale playing for other teams.

Hope everything moves positively in the personal life mate but there’s nothing positive on that pitch 😂
When youve supported the club as long as I have youll have been through a lot worse than we are going through now.

Try losing at home to the lashers 3-0 the result meaning we were relegated to the old 3rd division and they were promoted to the 1st division.

I can honestly say that in all my time there hasnt been one occasion that I actually wanted us to lose for any reason whatever. The moment I, "Want," my club to lose is the day I give up.

A red card, a penalty decision, a massive underestimation of our abilities by Liverpool - there's still a few ways we could cause an upset here.

Will be hopeful of that, but will lose interest as soon as we're out of the running, because I don't "ooo" and "aaah" over Prem players who turn up at Deepdale playing for other teams.
😂 😂 😂 😂

When youve supported the club as long as I have youll have been through a lot worse than we are going through now.

Try losing at home to the lashers 3-0 the result meaning we were relegated to the old 3rd division and they were promoted to the 1st division.

I can honestly say that in all my time there hasnt been one occasion that I actually wanted us to lose for any reason whatever. The moment I, "Want," my club to lose is the day I give up.
Still flippin hate Fred Pickering to this day.
Looking forward to tonight because it's a match at Deepdale under the lights. I just hope Liverpool bring a couple of players I might recognise.
Not too fussed about the result as long as that lot on the pitch put some effort in. Woe betide them and Frankie and his boss if they don't.

Well boys n girls.. Its "big" match day and for all those attending and looking forward to tonight i hope you all have a safe and enjoyable evening.
I have a ticket but for the first time since the 70s i wont be going on as I'm genuinely disengaged with the way the club is being run. Have a great time everyone no matter what the score.
Positive test last Friday, so I've had to sell my ticket. I should feel gutted but I just don't feel that way at all

fookin ell theres some reet sulky PNE fans arent there?

Im looking forward to it, a complete escape from whats been happening in my life of late.

Nowt whatever to lose and should we pull off the highly unlikely how brilliant would that be.

COYW.
I'll be there Phil.... Getting the 5-40pm train in from Buckshaw.

A couple of pints in Hartleys and then a taxi to the ground.. Its a pleasant distraction from the league !!

I was there as a 9 year old.......... Absolutely gutted to see 15,000 lashers celebrating at the end !