PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/20 - KO:19:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1200px-Millwall_F.C._logo.svg.png

Preston North End v Millwall
Wednesday 28th October 2020 , Kick Off 7PM
Championship
Match Preview: From the Finney

Not the game you want when you're trying to break your duck at home. A draw wouldn't be terrible but would need to take 3pts against Birmingham.

I think we'll sneak it tonight though.

Anything from this would be a success

Two tough teams this week that play the style of football we hate

Anything from this would be a success

Two tough teams this week that play the style of football we hate
What style's that?

I do hope Millwall aren't one of those teams who don't defend properly so all our tactics don't work.

What style's that?

I do hope Millwall aren't one of those teams who don't defend properly so all our tactics don't work.
Sitting back and trying to hit you on the break. Like Cardiff

Sitting back and trying to hit you on the break. Like Cardiff
Sounds like they like to win the ball high up the pitch and get the ball out wide.

I don't think they'll be as compact and unadventurous as Cardiff for example.

Reactions: OB1
Sounds like they like to win the ball high up the pitch and get the ball out wide.

I don't think they'll be as compact and unadventurous as Cardiff for example.
Then Barky deffo needs to start. Exploit the space they leave in behind

We opened Millwall up a couple of times early on at home back in February and should've been 1 or 2 up early on. Came back to bite us as they dominated the entire second half.

Think DJ hit one straight at the keeper and Nugent skied an easy chance too, as he would.

I've a good feeling about tonight. I'm going for 3-0 PNE! 🤞

Nice one LiS. I am glad you abide by the old ‘financial’ adage of:

“Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results “ 😂​

We better win tonight, I cancelled my wedding to watch this.:ROFLMAO: Ok not really, Was meant to be my wedding Day but Covid put an end of it till next year. Renewed confidence, come on PNE lets get into the Top half
Lucky lad. The first truly positive thing brought by COVID.

We better win tonight, I cancelled my wedding to watch this.:ROFLMAO: Ok not really, Was meant to be my wedding Day but Covid put an end of it till next year. Renewed confidence, come on PNE lets get into the Top half
Hope we win especially for you then you will still have something to celebrate.