PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Nottm' Forest - 11/07/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Has Bodin shit in Alex Neil's shoes or something? Just what does Maguire need to do to get himself dropped?!

Browne, Barky, Ledson and Storey can feel hard done by. It's tactical and nothing less. All made great contributions.

Feels like genuine competition for places again.

If Sinclair and Stockley play as front two today it renews my faith in Neil a bit.

Has Bodin shit in Alex Neil's shoes or something? Just what does Maguire need to do to get himself dropped?!
I'm guessing it's a question of fitness.Coming back from injury and no friendlies like pre season its a big ask for him to be fully match fit.
could unlock them though if we're level at 60/70 mins

Preston NE v Notts For

FT - Derby 1-3 Brentford
FT - Charlton 0-1 Reading

Last edited:
Brownes injured; Lego will be struggling to play 3 consecutive games after not playing; Bodin nowhere near match fit.

Plus, with no Browne, we will need a tackler to replace Pearo when he has to come off again.

Only Storey has a reason to gripe...I would have started him over Bauer BUT AN said BFG & Ben D played Grabben @ Forest well and so maybe it was a choice of experience that swung it ?