PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Peterborough United - 21/08/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

After we have not been on football for ages, still don't want to miss a game even though we are pretty poor.

Its our club and desperate for them to win, although a win will paper over the cracks and still want our club to change direction with a new manager for starters...

Also, play FOUR AT THE BACK....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We’ve been so devoid of quality, I’ve reached the point where I wouldn’t even mind seeing Harrop play. At least he might try and pick ball up and run at the defenders before turning over possession, instead of the usual giving it to the defenders to hoof forward and turn over possession

Just hope we don't get a stupid red or any red for that matter and use it as an excuse if it goes pear.

This might be in the wrong place, but we should play this clip to the players before KO to get the fired up.

This might be in the wrong place, but we should play this clip to the players before KO to get the fired up.

We could be playing Blackpool, and I still wouldn’t trust that to get them fired up

Jeez...just win today . Team sheet not out yet but hope it is an attacking line up. Posh under Fergie Jnr go for goals so expecting a high scoring game. Except we can't score for toffee 😭

Barnsley beating QPR 2-0, who up until now looked very strong. Literally every team would have a field day against us at the minute
Showing again what can happen when you have a plan and a recruitment policy to match.

Barnsley play like a confident side.

FM claims his squad is confident, but they don't play like it.

Reactions: OB1
Showing again what can happen when you have a plan and a recruitment policy to match.

Barnsley play like a confident side.

FM claims his squad is confident, but they don't play like it.
Would you be confident if you were playing with that group?