Forum Landlord
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1200px-Queens_Park_Rangers_crest.svg.png

Preston North End v Queens Park Rangers
Wednesday 24th February 2021 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.
Sky Sports Football

Championship
Match Preview: Preston North End

Last edited:

Lee Trundle

Forum Patron
Patron
Iversen

Molumby
Storey
Hunts
Hughes
Cunningham

Whiteman
Ledson

Sinclair
Riis
Gordon

5-2-3 in my opinion remains the best way to get both Gordon and Sinclair on the field without exposing our deficiencies at fullback. QPR play a back 5 and I think Gordon and Sinclair could cause real issues down the sides of the left and right centre backs.

Riis was poor last game but Evans needs a rest and Maguire doesnt seem to be part of the plans at the minute. He caused QPR some real problems in the last game.

Would also happily see a 4-2-3-1 with Molumby dropping into midfield, Browne replacing Ledson and playing in the 10, and Van Den Berg replacing Hughes. Chair and Johansen are both quality players, so a midfield 2 might be a little too risky.

If Gordon doesnt start tonight then AN can walk for me.

Southcoastwhite

First Team
Surely has to play three up front. Gordon, Sinclair either side of Riis or Evans.
I'd let Gordon have a free role across the front something similar to how Foden plays. Get on the ball as much as possible and try to create things. I only hope his team mates can be on the same wavelength!

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Bonjour mes amis!

I really hope Browney doesn't start at right back, it's an exercise in complete futilty; at least give Van den Berg a shot at what, supposedly, he does best.

As usual though, hope for the best and expect the worst.

Later, dudes and dudesses.

york white

Forum Patron
Patron
Iversen

Molumby
Storey
Hunts
Hughes
Cunningham

Whiteman
Ledson

Sinclair
Riis
Gordon

5-2-3 in my opinion remains the best way to get both Gordon and Sinclair on the field without exposing our deficiencies at fullback. QPR play a back 5 and I think Gordon and Sinclair could cause real issues down the sides of the left and right centre backs.

Riis was poor last game but Evans needs a rest and Maguire doesnt seem to be part of the plans at the minute. He caused QPR some real problems in the last game.

Would also happily see a 4-2-3-1 with Molumby dropping into midfield, Browne replacing Ledson and playing in the 10, and Van Den Berg replacing Hughes. Chair and Johansen are both quality players, so a midfield 2 might be a little too risky.

If Gordon doesnt start tonight then AN can walk for me.
He'd either be a ridiculously foolish man or a man handing in his resignation if he doesn't start Gordon.

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
Bonjour mes amis!

I really hope Browney doesn't start at right back, it's an exercise in complete futilty; at least give Van den Berg a shot at what, supposedly, he does best.

As usual though, hope for the best and expect the worst.

Later, dudes and dudesses.

VDB is a centre half though... How is right back or right wingback what he does best?

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
Play Sinclair down the middle and get him involved in the game. He’s our leading goal scorer with 8 goals but AN still persists in playing him out wide. I regard a wideman as a provider rather than a scorer, yet he’s scored 8 goals and made NO assists.

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
Play Sinclair down the middle and get him involved in the game. He’s our leading goal scorer with 8 goals but AN still persists in playing him out wide. I regard a wideman as a provider rather than a scorer, yet he’s scored 8 goals and made NO assists.

Have you watched any modern football? Wide forwards are pretty regular at this point. Sinclair's done that job as a goalscorer his entire career.

Mahogany Rush

Advisor to the Owner
We need a win tonight at all cost, however we get it, it doesn't matter, just 3 points please. Pull your finger out of your arse Neil & let us loose for once.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
We need a win tonight at all cost, however we get it, it doesn't matter, just 3 points please. Pull your finger out of your arse Neil & let us loose for once.
Yes we need to play with positivity and rediscover some confidence. See if we can get Sinclair and Gordon firing alongside Riis.
A win tonight will put us back in the top half if Rovers fail to beat Watford and then things would be looking a little rosier.
Need to walk the walk though.

BPIG - GBNF

Forum Patron
Patron
Iversen

Rafferty
Storey
Lindsay
Cunningham

Whiteman
Ledson

Gordon
Browne
Sinclair

Riis

I would’ve gone for Evans up top but he’s started the last 4/5 and think he needs a rest judging by the last 2 games.