Match Day - PNE v Sheffield Wednesday - 21/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Bit of a an odd half, North End on top without threatening much but I think it was a definite pen for the challenge on Sinclair. Dont think Potts or Rafu have played that badly but the game isnt suiting Potts, especially since the sending off and I'd like to see Earl on the pitch to add a bit balance with his left foot. Need to force the game more in the second half, try and get the full backs in behind, we all know Sheff Wed are going to dig in now and try and nick a set piece or counter.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
I've changed my mind from it being a harsh Red Card.

Seeing this, it's a Red Card all day long.

Not that North End seemed to have noticed! 👀
PNEFC 0-0 Sheffield Wed (R)
The RED Card tackle

diggerb

Forum Patron
Patron
At home against a ream with dire away form, reduced to ten men, we still plod on with one up front, passing it back and across back and across, our managers attitude and tactics are pitiful !!!!

lagerlout

First Team
Now we have a no. 9 we need our more technical players pushed up in and around him. For me at home thats Sinclair, DJ and Maguire.
I agree but AN has allowed Potts to play in his ‘favourite’ position which means he will never collect any knockdowns from Riis as his anticipation is poor. Time to get DJ forward and bring Pearson on.

BeteNoir

Manager
bbc reporter said we haven't created a clear cut chance since the sending off and sheffield wednesday look dangerous on the break.

billymac

Forum Patron
Patron
you guys forget towards the end of last season when we were 1 down with only about 25 mins to go against Weds, master class from Neil and bingo 3-1 win, that result saved the useless fuckers job, I can see a scabby win with more turgid excuses rolled out by this useless kunt.