PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Sheffield Wednesday - 21/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1200px-Sheffield_Wednesday_badge.svg.png

Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday
Saturday 21st November 2020 , Kick Off 3PM
Championship
Match Preview:

I may be completely wrong but could they be testing out a minutes applause for Sandra Nugent. Club does seem to go out of their way to pay respect to departed fans.

Sheff w have managed only 4 goals in their last 11 games so it should be an easy 3 pts:)
However it’s never easy at home these days so I would be happy with a 0-0, clean sheet and stop the run of home defeats.

Sheff w have managed only 4 goals in their last 11 games so it should be an easy 3 pts:)
However it’s never easy at home these days so I would be happy with a 0-0, clean sheet and stop the run of home defeats.
Pulis doesn't play football, it's hoof it and hope for a set piece.Got 0:0 written all over it and for once glad I won't see it.

at least those whove missed posting after a defeat havent long to wait to vent their emotions..... so its good news all round.

We know we havent PEarson to do man for man on Bannan but Pulis might play Bannan has his target man up front.....little man big man lump it method.

...or we could repaint the stadium blue and have a recording of Sheff Weds over the tannoy. That should do it! :)

And we'd play in green of course.

Maybe the STFS speakers will play a groan whenever there is a backwards pass?

...or we could repaint the stadium blue and have a recording of Sheff Weds over the tannoy. That should do it! :)

And we'd play in green of course.
All joking aside... we need to try something.

I wouldn’t have a problem with us playing in Green.

Yesterday aft was in Sainsburys with the Mrs and crowd noise was coming from Deepdale. Is this something being tried to help with home form?
I was sober.
During the international break they've been painting parts of the stadium. They invited some fans in to watch it dry & they decided it was the most exciting spectacle they've seen at Deepdale for months.