PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Swansea City - 28/09/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1630061481928.png
Preston North End v Swansea City
Saturday 27th August 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

I think we can get something out of this game, Swansea's start to the season hasn't been great.

I'll be much more confident if Ben Cabango and Korey Smith are missing, they're a good spine.

Jamal Lowe will get change out of our defence though unfortunately.

After the last couple of games I think some players are making their position their own.
I do think that Riis should be given a good run in the team.
He looked dangerous when he came on v Peterboro’ and then scores 2 v Morecambe, his pace is a real threat!
Then there is Ledson, who is settling into the centre, trying difficult passes and a real tackler in there.
His goal was brilliant and if he can add goals like that, what a player he could be!
In defence I think Hughes looks a lot better as a CH, rather than at FB.
FB’s for me are spoken for, SVB at right and I think Earl has now claimed the LB berth.
Bauer looked very good v Peterboro’ and must be one of the CH’s, so that is half a team that deserve to start.
Take your pick from Rudd, Iversen, add Johnson, Browne and Barky or Evans up top.
That to me is just one CH from a half decent team, let us hope we carry on our little run today!