PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 24/11/2020 - KO:19:45 - Championship

I'm not as assed about who the opposition is as some on here, I don't give a fuck to be honest, there is literally only one team that the real hatred is reserved for.

This is a critical moment really, going to hurt a lot and the squad and team are at a delicate point with respect to outstanding contracts and uncertin futures, been dismantled by a better side, it's very concerning.

I’ve got my brother-in-law yapping away on messenger. He’s a fair weather Plastics fan, who only goes when he’s got a free ticket. I’ve nothing to say to him because regardless of the sending off the effort and skill shown has been abysmal. Great and now Dolan has made it three. Fuck off!!!