PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - QPR v PNE - 21/10/20 - KO:19:45 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1200px-Queens_Park_Rangers_crest.svg.png
1880badge.png

Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
Wednesday 21st October 2020 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Championship
Match Preview: From the Finney

Last edited:
We will win tonight. We're better than our league position suggests, we just need another Brentford performance.

And anybody who replies with a laughing emoji owes me a pint after the game.

Not much between these two sides on current form and on paper. We need to bounce back after Sunday's defeat and play with some positivity - it is still early on in the season and there is a lot that can change over the next few games if we start picking up points.

I am hoping for a fast start from us to in and amongst the opposition early and grab the first goal. I think I said the same thing last time though....

Win today, three points from the play offs and everything's reasonably rosy.
Lose and we're relegation fodder.
Tonight, pne Online will either be generally upbeat with the odd voice of discontent or will have gone into complete meltdown.
Stay tuned people.

Win today, three points from the play offs and everything's reasonably rosy.
Lose and we're relegation fodder.
Tonight, pne Online will either be generally upbeat with the odd voice of discontent or will have gone into complete meltdown.
Stay tuned people.
I'm watching on Sky red button so won't be following the MDT too closely because I'll be 40 seconds or so behind. :(

Wasn't confident at all against Cardiff but I fancy us to have a response tonight.

Wasn't confident at all against Cardiff but I fancy us to have a response tonight.
I'm generally in the mindset that we'll get a result every game 'cause at full strength and when we're on it, we're a very decent Championship side
I have a moan sometimes but not very often and I still believe we'll finish this season in the usual top mid table position.

I'm generally in the mindset that we'll get a result every game 'cause at full strength and when we're on it, we're a very decent Championship side
I have a moan sometimes but not very often and I still believe we'll finish this season in the usual top mid table position.
Cardiff just represent everything we struggle against and I thought they would come and do a job. Best away side in the division under Neil Harris.