Match Day - Queens Park Rangers v PNE - 02/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Pilot

Manager
Don’t forget your team also resort to the dark arts as well as the professional foul when they see the need for it as has been shown on Quest on a Saturday night, or do you just turn a blind eye to that?
He’s also ignored the QPR defender going down in injury time but no treatment was needed and then Austin trying to keep the ball in the corner for the last two minutes, not to mention Dykes throwing himself on the floor several times.

twickerspne

Manager
What makes you think GA would do any better? Do you think that TH will open his wallet any wider or PR would sign players that will really improve us and not extend the contracts of those whose best years are past or haven’t really proved themselves.
The only time a Head Coach or Manager really do anything here is when the shackles are removed by both PR and TH and they both start telling us the truth about their plans for this club
Actually an experienced manager would likely play more to our player strengths. FM doesn’t

Pilot

Manager
Completely different topic - if a player takes out another as this photo suggests (genuinely don't remember the incident), then it should be a yellow or red. My beef is faking injuries, slowing the game to a snails pace through arguing with ref, wiping the ball, walking at 1mph to retrieve the ball. That's not what any supporter pays £30 to see.
The only yellow in the game was your sub trying to stop our keeper kicking the ball out, and Browne complained to the ref because Willock twice pulled him back which were both yellow card offences.

Cappy RSA

Forum Patron
Patron
Exactly, and I said at the time and other times that you'll see far more retrospective punishment when it's on tv which isn't right.

The QPR commentators were the most biased I have ever heard, it took 4 replays for Andy Sinton to even see their player make contact with Maguire. In fact the main commentator said at one point he actually wanted Dickie to put a real one onto Maguire and really give him something to worry about.
I had to turn the volume down in the 2nd half couldn't stand any more bias comments from the two muppets commentating along the lines of "well this is Preston" Maguire didn't help with his never-ending rolling on the floor like he'd been laid low by a German snipper

Bren27

Manager
I had to turn the volume down in the 2nd half couldn't stand any more bias comments from the two muppets commentating along the lines of "well this is Preston" Maguire didn't help with his never-ending rolling on the floor like he'd been laid low by a German snipper
Is that ( German Snipper ) a breed of dog or a Deutschland hairdressers 🐶✂️ 🇩🇪 ?? 😂