PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Reading v PNE - 14/08/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1628853998425.png
1880badge.png

Reading v Preston North End
Saturday 14th August 2021 , Kick Off 3pm
Championship

Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Last edited:

Seems Reading are having more trouble with season tickets than we did

Great footage of Reading v PNE from 1982 here. Proper away strip. 1700 on, back in the days when Reading had really shit support, but at least the ground was easy to get to.

What a great away strip… I find all yellow a bit bland , but the Royal Blue shorts make it look quality….

I went to Reading in 1976/77 when we won 2-0 , goals from Elwiss and Bruce.

Flipped flopped all week about going today, really wanted to make the first away league game back but it's Reading so decided against it.

Really hope those making the trip get a performance and result.

Hope so! Reading are another team in trouble, so we can't afford to lose this one. People will be on the warpath.

Reading can’t even field a full 18. We’ve got to pick up a win here otherwise I can’t see us picking them up anywhere

there would be 4 more today had they allowed 'pay on the day'.
Can't believe that (save last season), i've not missed Reading away for 30+ years and always payed at the turnstiles, but for todays match, they have changed their policy.
Effin annoyed !

Heard reading have a few injuries as well, Swift taken off as a precaution against Stoke alongside Ejaria and of course Meite missing most if not all of the season. I reckon we can get a result today.

Does anyone know why Premier Leagues teams are still allowed 9 subs on the bench but the EFL have brought it back down to 7?

Great footage of Reading v PNE from 1982 here. Proper away strip. 1700 on, back in the days when Reading had really shit support, but at least the ground was easy to get to.

Great footage. We haven't passed the ball as well in the last 2 years as we did in those few clips.