PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Rotherham United v PNE - 07/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Always thought Sedge and Russell Howard are clones..... Take a look.. Dont know how to put their pics on here sorry

Fingers crossed for Paul Sparrow on ifollow again. His passion for both reading and Brentford was infectious
I couldn't get the PNE commentary to work, so was stuck listen to BBC Berkshire. It was... an interesting experience.

He only seems to do the southern games so doubt it will be. As long as we don’t get the commentator who said we’re in our ‘traditional black and white kit’ 🙈
We'll win today, they're down to their 3rd choice left back according to ftf report, Barky should target him from the off, the boys should all be on a high atm.
Fuck, that emoji always looks like someone bending over with a bare arse to me, need to go to Specsavers I reckon, if we win today I'll be over the moony 😉

He only seems to do the southern games so doubt it will be. As long as we don’t get the commentator who said we’re in our ‘traditional black and white kit’
Just curious, nothing else. What is that emoji ? 🙈 It looks to me like someone squatting down having a crap into a bowl or something ? What's it supposed to be ?

Edit just seen Mahogany Rush curious too

Just curious, nothing else. What is that emoji ? 🙈 It looks to me like someone squatting down having a crap into a bowl or something ? What's it supposed to be ?

Edit just seen Mahogany Rush curious too
It's a monkey covering its eyes. People use it for 'cringe'

Good to see an unchanged side.

Regarding those out of the squad, obviously Hughes, Bauer, Pearson and Davies are injured. Bodin and Bayliss look way out of the picture. Moult obviously still a long way off.

Their left back has never played there before and is third choice. Get Sinclair running at him with Fisher overlapping

Same again as per Weds...keep the good away form going . But this will be tougher as Rotherham play a high running closing down sort of game so it will be scrappy physical game. Need a bit of quality to win it probably from Sinclair or Riis

We'll win today, they're down to their 3rd choice left back according to ftf report, Barky should target him from the off, the boys should all be on a high atm.
Their left back has never played there before and is third choice.

Their form and terrible injury worries, combined with our superb away form fresh from beating top of the league, makes it the most PNE thing in the world to see a home win today...

Battle of the roses today then, a big reason to keep the "away" momentum going, let's just hope we can take another 3 points and move further up that table, 2 or 3 goals to us will add that extra smile too. COYG

Bonjour Monsieur le Docteur.

How's the baguette farm doing ;)?